Can you spot a cheater when you see him ?

I'd say they're all using an aimkey or smth, but from a pov of would I convict: No overall but:
Dust 2 AWP: Looks a bit lockish
Dust 2 AK: Nah
Nuke: Yea.

How'd I do? :^)

I'd say they're all using an aimkey or smth, but from a pov of would I convict: No overall but:
Dust 2 AWP: Looks a bit lockish
Dust 2 AK: Nah
Nuke: Yea.

How'd I do? :^)

Alright so to be honest only the Nuke clip is actually unlegit, on D2 my sub run out.. :(
What make me fishy on Nuke ? The first kill I guess ?

Alright so to be honest only the Nuke clip is actually unlegit, on D2 my sub run out.. :(
What make me fishy on Nuke ? The first kill I guess ?
Yeah the first kill, you just run out, look left then instant lock to the body / head, just looked weird.

Yeah the first kill, you just run out, look left then instant lock to the body / head, just looked weird.
Hmm, i'm playing with 40smooth atm, do you know how can I make it more legit then ?

Hmm, i'm playing with 40smooth atm, do you know how can I make it more legit then ?
It's not like a full on SNAP, it's just like. You run in and it's instantly on him, it looks legit but like you said. I know you're a cheater so everything looks more fishy.

It's not like a full on SNAP, it's just like. You run in and it's instantly on him, it looks legit but like you said. I know you're a cheater so everything looks more fishy.
And imagine if you saw a man hitting the same shot in LAN ? What would you say ?

I don't think you need more than that. I'd suggest lowering fov and rcs fov.
Alright thanks i'm gonna try this. :)

And imagine if you saw a man hitting the same shot in LAN ? What would you say ?

Alright thanks i'm gonna try this. :)
For the 3rd clip, as long as you aren't constantly doing that it'll just be seen off as luck or coincidence lol

Just try to avoid snapping onto peoples heads
and miss some shots once and a while,
ALSO I think the third one was fishy but I'm biased cause I know you're cheating.
Otherwise, if I saw that on an Overwatch Highlight Reel I'd be like "looks fair enough".
Coming from a legit supreme point of view (had to cheat 2 get to global hehexd)

Of course something fishy is gonna happen it could be when you are cheating and not.
They can't ban you off for one clip and when you play legit too you will always have some VAC moments.