What's up with LC? Latest news, proofings for FaceIT,EAC and more! [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone,
As you might know in the past few weeks our team were testing new bypasses for FaceIT and EAC (including similar EAC like AC's). All tests successfully passed without single ban. Okay ToX, let's get to the point when it will be released because we are waiting. We can't release it today because we have to run a few more tests on different operating systems (For example Windows 7). We have to consider every possible scenario, safety first as always! The first release (not including all anti-cheats) will be out before/at this weekend.

hope to god its out before the weekend bois
No it definitely will be. The only good thing about the delays for the public release is just the confirmation that this bypass completely works because it has now been in use for three weeks for face it alone. And about seven weeks for Gamers Club and the EAC based leagues

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

For those who want to freeze their subs keep in mind the minimum amount of time are 7 days. We can't unfreeze it immediately so keep this in mind.

Thank you for your patience,
Leaguecheats Staff

Guys does the cheat support faceit ac normally? Because if it does i buy :)
Without the client yes, if you are already forced to use the FaceIt client you need to wait for the upcoming update which is to be expected soon (final proofing stage).

If there is NO ESP would there be DLIGHT or not? Dlight is different then ESP right.
Its still a visual feature. I dont think it will work until Jimster is done with the visuals but who knows.

Its still a visual feature. I dont think it will work until Jimster is done with the visuals but who knows.
I think it will be only first the EAC Updates and other stuff came out then the features.

That was not the point of my
comment. Im interested if jimster made it in privates already why is it not in the normal one?

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével
Because the privates are a personal build only for one person while the public ones are a different build made for the public

Because the privates are a personal build only for one person while the public ones are a different build made for the public

I know what the difference between private and public guys no need te tell me so many times :D I meant the difference that makes the privates already bypassed faceit client as fd god said but the normal one doesnt have bypass yet.

I know what the difference between private and public guys no need te tell me so many times :D I meant the difference that makes the privates already bypassed faceit client as fd god said but the normal one doesnt have bypass yet.

I just said it lol. Private means only 1 person uses that unique build. From what i understand from your previous question, you're asking why he doesnt use the same bypass in the public and that's because public builds need to be able to handle a massive amounts of people using the cheat on the AC hence a different bypass method is required. Although idk if Jim made client bypasses for privates already

After update the cheat will work better on windows 10 ( for exaple ) or it will work at the same mode for all OS?

I hope Dlight will be supported tryed to play without ESP today awefull XD i only used ESP with visual 3 it help me to visual the ennemy without it i never see the enemy xDDDD

I hope Dlight will be supported tryed to play without ESP today awefull XD i only used ESP with visual 3 it help me to visual the ennemy without it i never see the enemy xDDDD
You should learn to play without ESP if you wanna get away from MM and into leagues...

Sameee

And why :D? I use dlights too on faceit
DLights isn't as bad but the actually ESP I don't recommend. Anyone I've seen use ESP completely loses their game sense because you don't need it when you know where everyone is. Dlights is different though.

Status
Not open for further replies.