What's up with LC? Latest news, proofings for FaceIT,EAC and more! [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone,
As you might know in the past few weeks our team were testing new bypasses for FaceIT and EAC (including similar EAC like AC's). All tests successfully passed without single ban. Okay ToX, let's get to the point when it will be released because we are waiting. We can't release it today because we have to run a few more tests on different operating systems (For example Windows 7). We have to consider every possible scenario, safety first as always! The first release (not including all anti-cheats) will be out before/at this weekend.

hope to god its out before the weekend bois
No it definitely will be. The only good thing about the delays for the public release is just the confirmation that this bypass completely works because it has now been in use for three weeks for face it alone. And about seven weeks for Gamers Club and the EAC based leagues

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

For those who want to freeze their subs keep in mind the minimum amount of time are 7 days. We can't unfreeze it immediately so keep this in mind.

Thank you for your patience,
Leaguecheats Staff

hey guys, b4 i renew my subscription, i got banned by faceit, i need to do something to stay clear ? or there is somesort of ban evade solution ?

as i remember people recommended to wait for the software, and not use this.
The LC own spoofer will be developed as one of the next steps, but it will not be released together with the upcoming FaceIt update. If you are that patient to wait, I would suggest to you to wait.

Have you seen an according update thread?!?
Everything is same than yesterday so far...
Have you tried to use the search function? As I remember there are some threads on this topic, e.g. https://leaguecheats.com/threads/being-clean-after-a-faceit-ban.6803/
Use the Edit Button.

I think it´s if you´ve been banned manually go for that link and if u got banned by Faceit AC wait for spoofer.
You dont need must wait for the Spoofer just Reinstall Steam and CSGO Use VPN to Create FaceIT Acc and a other Broswer.
Then you have your Own New FaceIT Account.

Best regards,
AirMake

Use the Edit Button.

You dont need must wait for the Spoofer just Reinstall Steam and CSGO Use VPN to Create FaceIT Acc and a other Broswer.
Then you have your Own New FaceIT Account.

Best regards,
AirMake

Except if you had the AC installed.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Okay so here's a question.
I currently have league cheat multi
I stopped playing faceit when AC client came out, but i was never asked to download the client.

So lets say i go buy premium now, and still not required to use the AC - will i be able to use the features i used to use before like, esp - trigger - aim etc?

Okay so here's a question.
I currently have league cheat multi
I stopped playing faceit when AC client came out, but i was never asked to download the client.

So lets say i go buy premium now, and still not required to use the AC - will i be able to use the features i used to use before like, esp - trigger - aim etc?
Yes

You know what I am sure about... as soon as the update will be out, most of the people will vanish from the forum ofc enjoying the cheat, without any sign of gratitude or just simple thanks. But those people are the first when there is something to complain about... that's sad imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.