What's up with LC? Latest news, proofings for FaceIT,EAC and more! [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone,
As you might know in the past few weeks our team were testing new bypasses for FaceIT and EAC (including similar EAC like AC's). All tests successfully passed without single ban. Okay ToX, let's get to the point when it will be released because we are waiting. We can't release it today because we have to run a few more tests on different operating systems (For example Windows 7). We have to consider every possible scenario, safety first as always! The first release (not including all anti-cheats) will be out before/at this weekend.

hope to god its out before the weekend bois
No it definitely will be. The only good thing about the delays for the public release is just the confirmation that this bypass completely works because it has now been in use for three weeks for face it alone. And about seven weeks for Gamers Club and the EAC based leagues

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

For those who want to freeze their subs keep in mind the minimum amount of time are 7 days. We can't unfreeze it immediately so keep this in mind.

Thank you for your patience,
Leaguecheats Staff

Okay so here's a question.
I currently have league cheat multi
I stopped playing faceit when AC client came out, but i was never asked to download the client.

So lets say i go buy premium now, and still not required to use the AC - will i be able to use the features i used to use before like, esp - trigger - aim etc?
1. if u buy premium u still can play on non premium league. if u want to play in the premium league u are forced to use the AC. if u get too many reports you are also forced to use AC.

Haha just as i finished first match it required me to download the client - is there anyway to bypass the client? like the guys youtube with having a laptop todo it with?
some people say they can bypass it, but im sure they will be banned after 1-2 weeks. so i wouldnt even try it.

Last edited:
Okay so here's a question.
I currently have league cheat multi
I stopped playing faceit when AC client came out, but i was never asked to download the client.

So lets say i go buy premium now, and still not required to use the AC - will i be able to use the features i used to use before like, esp - trigger - aim etc?
You can't play without the AC in premium.

Spam, please start using edit button instead of spamming our forums.
lets all leave jam to it, he said it will probably be out for eu in the morning since hes eu, so lets all stop messaging him and let him get it done,
I'm pretty sure he's from the US :)

how am i supposed to use the edit button lul

Last edited:
Except if you had the AC installed.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

I was hacking on MM with client running in background (Yes I am retarded :|) and I got faceit banned after I played one match CLEAR on faceit client. Then I installed fresh copy of Windows 10, registered new account through Opera with VPN and I played 14 matches on hacks, then installed the client and I am 10 level without cheetos now :)

i want to play face it with client im waiting :(

hope to god its out before the weekend bois

No it definitely will be.

:(
He isn't a robot man... He has a life, let him do his work... He was coding that shit for over x days and nights and he's testing it with the whole staff so you won't get banned.

So show a bit of respect and sit on your ass and wait till it comes out completely safe instead of doing such shitposts.

Thanks.

Jimster is a man of his word , trust me . The service he is offering is very very good . When he says something he keeps his word . So don`t bug him that much , he offers a service and everything needs to be perfect so there won`t be any defaults from his side as he hopes from yours :) . So just be patient , don`t be 12 yo kids .

He isn't a robot man... He has a life, let him do his work... He was coding that shit for over x days and nights and he's testing it with the whole staff so you won't get banned.

So show a bit of respect and sit on your ass and wait till it comes out completely safe instead of doing such shitposts.

Thanks.

Well, ich wäre auch sauer, er hat sich die LeagueVersion geholt und kann nicht spielen... da er in FaceIT den AntiCheat Client benutzen muss. ;)

Reactions: hackerino
why the hell would you answer in german when someone wrote a message in english? dafuq

Dont cry.

Speak English in English topics.

Dont cry.

I just said its okay that he is mad because he payed money for league version and cant even play faceit free because he got forced to use anticheat. Why would i write in English when both of the guys are German. ^^

Reactions: hackerino
Dont cry.

Dont cry.

I just said its okay that he is mad because he payed money for league version and cant even play faceit free because he got forced to use anticheat. Why would i write in English when both of the guys are German. ^^
Because in our terms it says
  1. Use the English language on main forum or use your own in special designated sections.

Dont cry.

Dont cry.

Noone cried. You just have to speak english here, if you want to talk to him in German, please use private message. Noone's mad here.

PS: Paid* not payed. It's an irregular verb.

Noone cried. You just have to speak english here, if you want to talk to him in German, please use private message. Noone's mad here.

PS: Paid* not payed. It's an irregular verb.

Yeah lol i dont know why i wrote payed... :D My bad ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.