What's up with LC? Latest news, proofings for FaceIT,EAC and more! [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone,
As you might know in the past few weeks our team were testing new bypasses for FaceIT and EAC (including similar EAC like AC's). All tests successfully passed without single ban. Okay ToX, let's get to the point when it will be released because we are waiting. We can't release it today because we have to run a few more tests on different operating systems (For example Windows 7). We have to consider every possible scenario, safety first as always! The first release (not including all anti-cheats) will be out before/at this weekend.

hope to god its out before the weekend bois
No it definitely will be. The only good thing about the delays for the public release is just the confirmation that this bypass completely works because it has now been in use for three weeks for face it alone. And about seven weeks for Gamers Club and the EAC based leagues

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

For those who want to freeze their subs keep in mind the minimum amount of time are 7 days. We can't unfreeze it immediately so keep this in mind.

Thank you for your patience,
Leaguecheats Staff

latest news on UPDATE!!!!

nothing new just wait :p
the update will come out when its time and when its safe guys no need to talk about the features no one knows them none nobody we will see when it comes out if ESP or no guessing wont help. the most important thing is that it will be SAFE for us to use on the leagues that it will support!
Moreover it will only be for the LEAGUE VERSION only FACEIT is number 1 priority and of course what is more is fine :D

Lets give him the time he shouldnt be working on weekends in my opinion because this is a job for him too at the same time so relax and wait guys we know u have been waiting for long but if you have waited this long a little more wont hurt and of course if it comes out this weekend WELL GREAT but if not no problem cz we understand !!!

GL to all and hope that soon everyone will be satisfied !!!!

Reactions: Bas1c
latest news on UPDATE!!!!

nothing new just wait :p
the update will come out when its time and when its safe guys no need to talk about the features no one knows them none nobody we will see when it comes out if ESP or no guessing wont help. the most important thing is that it will be SAFE for us to use on the leagues that it will support!
Moreover it will only be for the LEAGUE VERSION only FACEIT is number 1 priority and of course what is more is fine :D

Lets give him the time he shouldnt be working on weekends in my opinion because this is a job for him too at the same time so relax and wait guys we know u have been waiting for long but if you have waited this long a little more wont hurt and of course if it comes out this weekend WELL GREAT but if not no problem cz we understand !!!

GL to all and hope that soon everyone will be satisfied !!!!
dude u definitely need some commas

STOP spamming guys no update today!
hopefully it will be out soon as possible not now not in the coming hours.

Reactions: Aaron and Bas1c
are you sure? I am trying to understand you guys, I really am forward thinking...I hope for the best and I would like to not get banned and wait for the best version...but telling us to wait and get ready for the update and not getting it for 2 weeks is already being annoying.....you are not some trustworthy guys.....you said we would get it until the weekend starts...and it's already sunday....very bad marketing...you will loose clients in the long term you will see.....

are you sure? I am trying to understand you guys, I really am forward thinking...I hope for the best and I would like to not get banned and wait for the best version...but telling us to wait and get ready for the update and not getting it for 2 weeks is already being annoying.....you are not some trustworthy guys.....you said we would get it until the weekend starts...and it's already sunday....very bad marketing...you will loose clients in the long term you will see.....
Lmao, true I suppose. Any news on if FaceIT and EAC is definitely gonna be released today?
Jimster is doing some test on W7 right now. I think it will be out in few hours.

Reactions: Garry and vQ1v5t
Status
Not open for further replies.