What's up with LC? Latest news, proofings for FaceIT,EAC and more! [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone,
As you might know in the past few weeks our team were testing new bypasses for FaceIT and EAC (including similar EAC like AC's). All tests successfully passed without single ban. Okay ToX, let's get to the point when it will be released because we are waiting. We can't release it today because we have to run a few more tests on different operating systems (For example Windows 7). We have to consider every possible scenario, safety first as always! The first release (not including all anti-cheats) will be out before/at this weekend.

hope to god its out before the weekend bois
No it definitely will be. The only good thing about the delays for the public release is just the confirmation that this bypass completely works because it has now been in use for three weeks for face it alone. And about seven weeks for Gamers Club and the EAC based leagues

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

For those who want to freeze their subs keep in mind the minimum amount of time are 7 days. We can't unfreeze it immediately so keep this in mind.

Thank you for your patience,
Leaguecheats Staff

are you sure? I am trying to understand you guys, I really am forward thinking...I hope for the best and I would like to not get banned and wait for the best version...but telling us to wait and get ready for the update and not getting it for 2 weeks is already being annoying.....you are not some trustworthy guys.....you said we would get it until the weekend starts...and it's already sunday....very bad marketing...you will loose clients in the long term you will see.....
will be out before/at this weekend. Be patient please

Reactions: Garry
I am patient and I am not idiot.I am waiting for the best version.I understand how hard it is to bypass the faceit AC.I am in the IT programming bussiness myself.I am not talking about that.I am talking about their marketing/advertising system.It is bad/very bad.As Tox said,already some people are trying to make fun and make a bad reputation about leaguecheats.If you continue like this, if you are marketing something that is ever being delayed you will loose credibility....jjust saying my opinion...You better say it will be out in 2 months and you get it out sooner rather than talk about it every week and get it delayed and delayed ever again...people are getting sick waiting and waiting and paying subscription....

Reactions: CannonballZed
I am patient and I am not idiot.I am waiting for the best version.I understand how hard it is to bypass the faceit AC.I am in the IT programming bussiness myself.I am not talking about that.I am talking about their marketing/advertising system.It is bad/very bad.As Tox said,already some people are trying to make fun and make a bad reputation about leaguecheats.If you continue like this, if you are marketing something that is ever being delayed you will loose credibility....jjust saying my opinion...You better say it will be out in 2 months and you get it out sooner rather than talk about it every week and get it delayed and delayed ever again...people are getting sick waiting and waiting and paying subscription....
They said:"will be out before/at this weekend." Why do you think that they are delaying?

same dirt different shirt!!!!

go to sleep no update now, we hope tomorrow relax

trump dont worry about the sales, thnks for ur concern anyway, grab her by the pussy and relax.

They said:"will be out before/at this weekend." Why do you think that they are delaying?
He was just saying that telling people that it will be out soon then telling them they need more time then saying it will be out soon then saying they need more time again is disappointing and they are better off saying it will be out sometime this month rather than getting everyone excited just to delay it.

I AM JUST SAYING HIS POINT I AM NOT STATING I AGREE WITH THIS SO DONT HURAS ME. <3

@EveryOne go to bed sleeeeeeeeeeep faceit can fcking wait.

sleep sleep lets hope for the best in the coming days stop this. its not helping only bullshit and trash talks

Reactions: Aaron and Bas1c
are you sure? I am trying to understand you guys, I really am forward thinking...I hope for the best and I would like to not get banned and wait for the best version...but telling us to wait and get ready for the update and not getting it for 2 weeks is already being annoying.....you are not some trustworthy guys.....you said we would get it until the weekend starts...and it's already sunday....very bad marketing...you will loose clients in the long term you will see.....
okay lets brake this down
1. Can you read I said hopefully in fucking bold text Jesus Christ there is language support if you need it
2. you can freeze your sub if you want to which I don't believe any other cheat provider does
3. honestly if 12 year old kids like you would stop spamming the forms it would of been done a week or two ago anyway
4. The only reasons why we give ETA's is because dozens of people spam the forms asking and asking when its going to be and we are not lying we are giving our best judgement its not our fault if delays happen because of both personal issues and technical issues
5. If you continue to disrespect staff you will be banned from the forms

@4DHERo dont bother fuck the police :p
go take a nap.
its like the 9:30 Pm where I live the fact that these kids are complaining and being disrespectful about delays when we are just trying to provide them with the most accurate information we have available and jimster is up all day and night codding when he has a family is so Fucking annoying I might just ban them anyway

its like the 9:30 Pm where I live the fact that these kids are complaining and being disrespectful about delays when we are just trying to provide them with the most accurate information we have available and jimster is up all day and night codding when he has a family is so Fucking annoying I might just ban them anyway
To be fair Jim said for sure before this weekend. If he wasn't sure, then he should have never made the statement

To be fair Jim said for sure before this weekend. If he wasn't sure, then he should have never made the statement
he never made a official statement in the first place so why would he make a statement saying its delayed ?
again we are just trying to give the best estimated time with the information we have because we get spammed all day with posts pm's and support tickets even jimster doesn't know if something technical or personal is going to going to come up if you want a rushed product go to a*mw*re or some shitty site and you can enjoy all the rushed copied half done products there

Guys , I have asked Jimster about the update and he never even said once about a sure date when he will release it .... so maybe some people read something wrong . He is hoping after he does all the tests to release it as soon as he can so don`t be rude please . Trust me , when testing software , it sucks when it crashes and you start from scratch . Take it from me as a QA tester and developer and trust me AWS , most people that are in huge companies know what that is will understand what I mean;) .

Last edited:
Reactions: Aaron and mitobr
Guys , I have asked Jimster about the update and he never even said once about a sure date when he will release it .... so maybe some people read something wrong . He is hoping after he does all the tests to release it as soon as he can so don`t be rude please . Trust me , when testing software , it sucks when it crashes and you start from scratch . Take it from me as a QA tester and developer ;) .
its nice knowing people like you are here who understand the difficulties

its nice knowing people like you are here who understand the difficulties
I know it because I test softwares and so on , from a forbes 500 company so I know what a struggle is with deadlines and when something goes wrong you get the bollocks :) .

Reactions: mitobr
Is there any news about the update at least, like will it be delayed again or can we expect it today? just curious

He actually said a date surely. You can see it on the main post, answering to a guy.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Reactions: Mac Pac
Status
Not open for further replies.