What's up with LC? Latest news, proofings for FaceIT,EAC and more! [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone,
As you might know in the past few weeks our team were testing new bypasses for FaceIT and EAC (including similar EAC like AC's). All tests successfully passed without single ban. Okay ToX, let's get to the point when it will be released because we are waiting. We can't release it today because we have to run a few more tests on different operating systems (For example Windows 7). We have to consider every possible scenario, safety first as always! The first release (not including all anti-cheats) will be out before/at this weekend.

hope to god its out before the weekend bois
No it definitely will be. The only good thing about the delays for the public release is just the confirmation that this bypass completely works because it has now been in use for three weeks for face it alone. And about seven weeks for Gamers Club and the EAC based leagues

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

For those who want to freeze their subs keep in mind the minimum amount of time are 7 days. We can't unfreeze it immediately so keep this in mind.

Thank you for your patience,
Leaguecheats Staff

Great news guys! Quick questions though: will esp features work with both faceit/eac bypass? Also we who got private build hacks will this bypass work on our cheats or we have to purchase the league cheat?

Great news guys! Quick questions though: will esp features work with both faceit/eac bypass? Also we who got private build hacks will this bypass work on our cheats or we have to purchase the league cheat?
No ESP at first, will probanly come later... about CPC you need to ask Jimster directly by PM.

When Jimster build new esp bypass then probably yes :)

No esp for now. The screenshot module is a different project, I am going to be working on that next.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Oh i thought ESP would be bypassed too jimster tolded me once in private it will be :( think they got some complications with the AC but Jmster is the best coder he will find a way to bypass

Oh i thought ESP would be bypassed too jimster tolded me once in private it will be :( think they got some complications with the AC but Jmster is the best coder he will find a way to bypass
Its bypassed in private build :)

Its bypassed in private build :)

What is the difference between the normal public one and the private one? If its done in private why is it not in public?

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

What is the difference between the normal public one and the private one? If its done in private why is it not in public?

fd god dont know some times what to say buddy.

Price,
More security,
its only your individual build (your cheat signature its hard to detect),
different injection mechanism,
you choose what you want in your cheat :)

When more then 2 players use your build then your build isnt private and becomes public :D

Price,
More security,
its only your individual build (your cheat signature its hard to detect),
different injection mechanism,
you choose what you want in your cheat :)

When more then 2 players use your build then your build isnt private and becomes public :D

That was not the point of my
comment. Im interested if jimster made it in privates already why is it not in the normal one?

I don´t know what the problem is. Right now esp wont be available on the faceit AC but in the future it will. So use only aim assistance when he realses the proof or don´t use cheats if u cant handle it without esp and wait...

That was not the point of my
comment. Im interested if jimster made it in privates already why is it not in the normal one?

Probably he have few slots active :) Just ask him, but i think its hard to do this for many players and easier for just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.