What's up with LC? Latest news, proofings for FaceIT,EAC and more! [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone,
As you might know in the past few weeks our team were testing new bypasses for FaceIT and EAC (including similar EAC like AC's). All tests successfully passed without single ban. Okay ToX, let's get to the point when it will be released because we are waiting. We can't release it today because we have to run a few more tests on different operating systems (For example Windows 7). We have to consider every possible scenario, safety first as always! The first release (not including all anti-cheats) will be out before/at this weekend.

hope to god its out before the weekend bois
No it definitely will be. The only good thing about the delays for the public release is just the confirmation that this bypass completely works because it has now been in use for three weeks for face it alone. And about seven weeks for Gamers Club and the EAC based leagues

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

For those who want to freeze their subs keep in mind the minimum amount of time are 7 days. We can't unfreeze it immediately so keep this in mind.

Thank you for your patience,
Leaguecheats Staff

I'm currently using Win7 ult 64bit as well. But no problem to upgrade to win 10 though.

Not the version itself is the problem, Windows is a complete pain in the ass overall... unfortunately there is no better wide-spread alternative when it comes to gaming.

Yeah that's a nice idea i guess, but there will be for sure atleast one user who uses win 7

I do use it and would be happy if i could use the cheat aswell. lul

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

I hope that bypass working good with win 7 too :oops:

Take your time guys , if you bypass ESEA , you are the best :) . For me it is ok on faceit because I`m not required to use the anti-cheat . Maybe because UK doesn`t have that many players cheating . By the way , I use Windows 7 , even if it`s buggy , I think it is the best WIndows for cs and games in general .

Last edited:
Take your time guys , if you bypass ESEA , you are the best :) . For me it is ok on faceit because I`m not required to use the anti-cheat . Maybe because UK doesn`t have that many players cheating . By the way , I use Windows 7 , even if it`s buggy , I think it is the best WIndows for cs and games in general .

Esea will not be bypassed ever and ever for $35 bro. Jimster was making ( I think he's still making ) cheats for ESEA for $2000 or more. Anyways, you can try this $35 cheat on esea.. You can survive like 1 month until getting banned ( depends on your playstyle )

I'm also playing with Windows 7 so hopefully it would work with the new update! :D Keep up the good work bois !

Esea will not be bypassed ever and ever for $35 bro. Jimster was making ( I think he's still making ) cheats for ESEA for $2000 or more. Anyways, you can try this $35 cheat on esea.. You can survive like 1 month until getting banned ( depends on your playstyle )
Faceit is much better then Esea . :) so yeah .

I can imagine the number of people searching for lobby jumping from ~30 to 100+ :D

time to prepare money 4Head But I´m still scared of this AC, I will probably always start the client and check if there´s new updates and if it is I wont play for a day to see if people get banned before i enter xd #paranoidlife
this is not paranoid dude :D this is the exact right way im doing this allways

I am using Windows 7 64 bit ultimate. I don't really like Windows 10 tho. Glad to hear that proofings comming out this weekend! ;^)

I hope they all enjoyed their time at the top of fplc because LC is coming for them :cool:

Is the faceit AC included in non league or do you have to buy the league version to bypass faceit AC?

Is the faceit AC included in non league or do you have to buy the league version to bypass faceit AC?
If you using non league you can upgrade to league just write support ticket :)

If you think about it . I have 73 games and I`m at level 9 , now on faceit with the cheat :) . It is worth the 35$ trust me .

Status
Not open for further replies.