This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Updater is back up

Hey all,
I restarted the build server and relinked everything.
The updater is now working again.

Please feel free to login and download whatever you need.

Thanks for your patience!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sk.coldzera
You need to link your account to get VIP.

You are probably trying to download the wrong cheat.

Reactions: sk.coldzera
having the right cheat and claiming the updater don't work are 2 different things.

You are attempting to download the wrong cheat if you are getting auth failed on the updater.

Hi @Jimster480 I just bought the cheat 35usd for 1 month cheating.. this is my first time that im using another cheat.. previous cheats ive used arent leaugee supported anymore so im going to be a new customer here!

Problem is that i have paid, but i dont know how to link my account to get VIP? im new here so i dont know what to do..

cheers

You are gonna get a mail from Jimster on your paypal mail with instructions on how to do it

Oh oke thanks! Why not on the mail ive signed up with?

I don't really know. Probably because he doesn't get your email you registered with on the forums when you pay over paypal.

Because it's for security reasons. To prevent fraud.
PayPal doesnt protect things sent to random emails, only to the emails you paid from.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…