CSGO Cheat Update 2/4/22 + Cheats Re-Enabled Restrictions

Hi all,
The CSGO cheats were disabled yesterday due to the new CSGO update and the servers crashing. There are new security measures implemented into CSGO, they are specificlaly built to deal with cheats calling in game functions.
I have finished writing a patch for this security measure in CSGO. One of these features specifically targets CSGO Aimbots or really any Aimbot for CSGO which uses Viewangles.
Valve has started to monitor the adjustment of Viewangles directly. Thankfully the main LeagueCheats Aimbot does not use these features in the first place. However the LSD Aimbot(s) (Aimbot 2 & Aimbot 3) are affected by this. However it is patched for the moment.
I still need to update private cheats to comply with the new security code. Please send me a PM if you have a private to get into the queue to have your private patched.

Everyone will need a new cheat update, whether public or private. You must download a new version or receive one from me.

Please make sure you download a new version from the Cloud Updater here!
REBUILDING THE CHEAT DOES NOT UPDATE IT. You MUST DOWNLOAD A NEW VERSION.

There is also a new protection for Anti-Flash and I am not sure if this affects this feature in my cheat yet. So I have disabled anti-flash as a safety measure in the meantime. I will investigate this and either work on a patch or re-enable the feature in the next days.
We will continue to closely follow both CSGO client and server updates over the next weeks.

Happy Cheating!

-Jimster480

The password is in your setup email. If you need a new setup email please put in a ticket and we can resend it for you.

The password is in your setup email. If you need a new setup email please put in a ticket and we can resend it for you.
Hi jim, im just curious how the Pro League testing is going so far, any updates you are willing to share?:]

Hi all,
The CSGO cheats were disabled yesterday due to the new CSGO update and the servers crashing. There are new security measures implemented into CSGO, they are specificlaly built to deal with cheats calling in game functions.
I have finished writing a patch for this security measure in CSGO. One of these features specifically targets CSGO Aimbots or really any Aimbot for CSGO which uses Viewangles.
Valve has started to monitor the adjustment of Viewangles directly. Thankfully the main LeagueCheats Aimbot does not use these features in the first place. However the LSD Aimbot(s) (Aimbot 2 & Aimbot 3) are affected by this. However it is patched for the moment.
I still need to update private cheats to comply with the new security code. Please send me a PM if you have a private to get into the queue to have your private patched.

Everyone will need a new cheat update, whether public or private. You must download a new version or receive one from me.

Please make sure you download a new version from the Cloud Updater here!
REBUILDING THE CHEAT DOES NOT UPDATE IT. You MUST DOWNLOAD A NEW VERSION.

There is also a new protection for Anti-Flash and I am not sure if this affects this feature in my cheat yet. So I have disabled anti-flash as a safety measure in the meantime. I will investigate this and either work on a patch or re-enable the feature in the next days.
We will continue to closely follow both CSGO client and server updates over the next weeks.

Happy Cheating!

-Jimster480
amazing! works perfectly. 😁👍