so what ac's does it support?

Hi @Yz1337 ,
Non-League versions support: VAC2/VAC3/MM/ZenGaming/SMAC/PopFlash
[*]League versions support the above listed and additionally : CEVO*/Gfinity*(EAC + AAC + myAC Support planned)
FaceIT will it support tomorrow like the Admins said.

faceit, esl, cevo, eac och gamers club kommer bli UD inom kort, dem uppdaterar bara fusket så just nu är inte mycket undetected, men inom kort är nästan alla anticheats förutom ESEA det

Hi @Yz1337 ,
Non-League versions support: VAC2/VAC3/MM/ZenGaming/SMAC/PopFlash
[*]League versions support the above listed and additionally : CEVO*/Gfinity*(EAC + AAC + myAC Support planned)
FaceIT will it support tomorrow like the Admins said.
very soon but don't say its supported to non vip members this just spreads miss information

so what ac's does it support?
non league version supports Vac and all server side anti cheats like kickback/faceit without client/popflash etc
league version doesn't really support anything right now honestly but as soon as bypasses come out which should be in a couple days it will support Cevo/Gfinity/Eac/Challangeme/99mg/FaceitClient and more

Was never confirmed for tomorrow but I'm trying. It's just so much to code my wrists are crying, I've been working 12-14hr a day every day since the client came out.

I'm happy to say everything is working and undetected but that doesn't mean that it's ready for public release.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

So what is the real difference between the league and non-league cheat today ?

What league is available and working with league cheat ?

Thx for all