Hack not working - support ticket not working

hellohello

Apr 17, 2020
Hi, sorry I know this isn't the place for hack support and I'm meant to submit a support ticket instead, but the support ticket isn't working (server error). What should I do?

Solution
Hi Aaron, sorry it's still not working - see screenshot.

View attachment 9819
May be a browser issue, have you tried using a different internet browser? Chrome,
Firefox, Edge, Enternet Explorer. This is just a guess.

It may also be a network issue on your end, are you on wifi? Try hard wire Connection

Try Restarting your Modem, or router you do this by unplugging it( all the lights should be off on the Modem or Router, what ever it is you are connected to. Once there is no power to the Router or Modem, wait 30sec, then plug it back in may take a few minutes after this for the modem or router to boot up completely.

Hope this helps.
Hi Aaron, sorry it's still not working - see screenshot.

View attachment 9819
May be a browser issue, have you tried using a different internet browser? Chrome,
Firefox, Edge, Enternet Explorer. This is just a guess.

It may also be a network issue on your end, are you on wifi? Try hard wire Connection

Try Restarting your Modem, or router you do this by unplugging it( all the lights should be off on the Modem or Router, what ever it is you are connected to. Once there is no power to the Router or Modem, wait 30sec, then plug it back in may take a few minutes after this for the modem or router to boot up completely.

Hope this helps.

Solution