News fastcup cs 1.6

dreamz57

Apr 18, 2020
Hello I would like to know if you are currently working on a cheat for fastcup 1.6 or if you do not know a cheat that works on it in the meantime. thanks in advance

We are working on it but it isn't the first priority right now. In the past when I supported it; there were no customers really interested. A large overhaul is needed or a specific FastCup cheat needs to be made.
Depending on interest I will work on it after the new GC version is out.

Every day a question about fastcup cs 1.6 and they always say they are working, they always say to wait.... I believe this cheat for fastcup cs 1.6 will not happen.

Every day a question about fastcup cs 1.6 and they always say they are working, they always say to wait.... I believe this cheat for fastcup cs 1.6 will not happen.
leaguecheats.com is the only place that is even saying anything about it...
tried every site any search engine can offer.. and no one, no place. no coder, is willing to code cs1.6 cheat bec the game is old.
jimster is our only hope lol...
right now as i understand, the cheat works for gameguard, but not fastcup..
is it true ?
works on gameguard?

We are working on it but it isn't the first priority right now. In the past when I supported it; there were no customers really interested. A large overhaul is needed or a specific FastCup cheat needs to be made.
Depending on interest I will work on it after the new GC version is out.
Go make cheat for fastcup broo