Smurfs/Mains

Jaaz

Silver II
CSGO Pro League
Aug 12, 2016
Hey, all
After reading threw Reddit and other sites, I have seen some people get VACed on there smurfs, and then get VACed on there mains too. Is there any way to provent this from happening, and is it true?

Hey, all
After reading threw Reddit and other sites, I have seen some people get VACed on there smurfs, and then get VACed on there mains too. Is there any way to provent this from happening, and is it true?
Don't link your mobile number to the account you'll be hacking on, if you don't link them you won't get a ban.

Don't link your mobile number to the account you'll be hacking on, if you don't link them you won't get a ban.
That doesnt make sense. I will be using this cheat on my main which is primed, but linking your phone number doesnt=ban. And this cheat hasnt been detected by VAC and almost 2 years.

Hey, all
what do you mean like Vac'd from using this cheat ? no not true unless it was 1.5 years ago

That doesnt make sense. I will be using this cheat on my main which is primed, but linking your phone number doesnt=ban. And this cheat hasnt been detected by VAC and almost 2 years.
Actually Valve themselves have stated this, Watch, test is out, get two throwaway accounts, Use the same phone number on them, Buy an a*mw*re sub or some constantly detected cheat, play on one for like 2 weeks or a month, once you get a VAC it will have a daisy chain effect causing your other account to have the same VAC status.

Actually Valve themselves have stated this, Watch, test is out, get two throwaway accounts, Use the same phone number on them, Buy an a*mw*re sub or some constantly detected cheat, play on one for like 2 weeks or a month, once you get a VAC it will have a daisy chain effect causing your other account to have the same VAC status.
Right, if you use the same number on mulitple accounts and get vacced it will vac the accounts using the same number. But what he said was using LC with a phone number will get you vacced which is untrue, correct? i will be using this cheat on my main account which has a phone number linked and primed, this doesnt mean i will be vacced right?

Right, if you use the same number on mulitple accounts and get vacced it will vac the accounts using the same number. But what he said was using LC with a phone number will get you vacced which is untrue, correct? i will be using this cheat on my main account which has a phone number linked and primed, this doesnt mean i will be vacced right?
No, I never said LC will get you banned. I said linking mobile numbers that are the same will. (If you get a VAC ban / Overwatch ban) they go to both accounts.