newkrrw

Gold Nova I
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jan 7, 2016
Hello.
1) Can you use multicore rendering without any kind of bugs? Without making the cheat having any kind of errors?
2) Is there any perfect config on vip section, or you can make own settings being perfect?
3) What do you mean by ban evading? I got banned on faceit once, but now I have 150+ matches on new account. If I buy the cheat, am I supposed to change my IP and clear my cookies or not?
4) Can you see when your subscription expires?
5) As I understood, you set up the cheat via website? Or am I wrong?

I have like 140 FPS without multicore enabled and i have a 144hz so i feel you, which is why i play with the multicore workaround =)
Also, Fatan, i got 1 more question. Is this cheat like other hacks? I mean, when I shot enemies in the chest, the cheat was making my aim popping in his head. Can you set up LC so if you shot in chest the aim is at the chest and if you shot in head the aim stays at the head? ty

Also, Fatan, i got 1 more question. Is this cheat like other hacks? I mean, when I shot enemies in the chest, the cheat was making my aim popping in his head. Can you set up LC so if you shot in chest the aim is at the chest and if you shot in head the aim stays at the head? ty
Well you can use recoil to compensate for the upwards drag that all CS games have in their recoil pattern. Depending on your aspect ratio and res you can set up almost perfect if not perfect recoil for yourself <3. If you need help I am in TS.

We don't have silent aim, it's detected and bad.

We don't have silent aim, it's detected and bad.
I don't need silent aim. I mean, I thought that multibone is for that. For exemple, on some cheats, if you put aimbone to 6 (head) and you shoot to legs or chest, it moves to the head due to the aimbot set in the settings. Multibone is for that I suppose. Can you set bone1 to 6 and bone2 to 4 (chest) ?So when you shoot to chest it doesn t move to head?

I don't need silent aim. I mean, I thought that multibone is for that. For exemple, on some cheats, if you put aimbone to 6 (head) and you shoot to legs or chest, it moves to the head due to the aimbot set in the settings. Multibone is for that I suppose. Can you set bone1 to 6 and bone2 to 4 (chest) ?So when you shoot to chest it doesn t move to head?
You can setup multibone so that if you aim at the toe it will go to the head.
You can also set it up so that if you aim at the toe first then it won't go to the head.

You can setup multibone so that if you aim at the toe it will go to the head.
You can also set it up so that if you aim at the toe first then it won't go to the head.
So if you set bone1 = 4 and bone2 = 6 when i shoot to chest it doesn't move to head, and if I shoot first to the head it won't move to the chest?
Also, if I use bone1= 6 and bone2= 4 and I shoot to chest, It moves to head?

Aimbot will target the closest bone. So if your crosshair is closer to bone 4 (You are running two multibones 4,6) AB will pick bone4.

Reactions: Rottix