newkrrw

Gold Nova I
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jan 7, 2016
Hello.
1) Can you use multicore rendering without any kind of bugs? Without making the cheat having any kind of errors?
2) Is there any perfect config on vip section, or you can make own settings being perfect?
3) What do you mean by ban evading? I got banned on faceit once, but now I have 150+ matches on new account. If I buy the cheat, am I supposed to change my IP and clear my cookies or not?
4) Can you see when your subscription expires?
5) As I understood, you set up the cheat via website? Or am I wrong?

Hello.
1) Can you use multicore rendering without any kind of bugs? Without making the cheat having any kind of errors?
2) Is there any perfect config on vip section, or you can make own settings being perfect?
3) What do you mean by ban evading? I got banned on faceit once, but now I have 150+ matches on new account. If I buy the cheat, am I supposed to change my IP and clear my cookies or not?
4) Can you see when your subscription expires?
5) As I understood, you set up the cheat via website? Or am I wrong?
1. Yes you can, but it won't be the most efficient.
2. Configs are up to personal preference, do you want an OP legit config, or do you want an Insane Haxor 1337 elite config? Go here to learn how to make a config for yourself or use another users config! https://leaguecheats.com/threads/how-to-make-own-perfect-settings-guide-share-your-settings.1224/
3. Ban Evading is dodging the possibility of getting rekt from a previous ban, your accounts are usually flagged after a ban or after something is triggered to flag your account from an upcoming ban, For Faceit you don't have to replace your whole computer but just Change your IP and to make it simpler just use a different browser instead or annihilating your Hist/Cache/Cookies etc on another browser.
4. Yes you will be given a notice as to how long your sub lasts when you download the "full hack" from the login updater.
5. Your VIP is setup by Jim and you download and setup the cheat by yourself, if you need help I am always here to help or you can pay the setup fee and get help from staff. Go here for further details
https://leaguecheats.com/threads/new-updater.847/

thanks for help, but I'm afraid you missed one of my questions. At 5, I was wondering, after you purchase the cheat and get activated, after you install it and so, how do you set the settings of the cheat? Via website, or settings.ini? I don't want menu in game.
And, why wouldn't multicore rendering be efficient? Disabling it makes me have 30-40 fps drops.

thanks for help, but I'm afraid you missed one of my questions. At 5, I was wondering, after you purchase the cheat and get activated, after you install it and so, how do you set the settings of the cheat? Via website, or settings.ini? I don't want menu in game.
And, why wouldn't multicore rendering be efficient? Disabling it makes me have 30-40 fps drops.
Settings.ini silly goose :D., if you need help I will be in TS in like 20-30mins to help you and set you up if you have any trouble :D. We can do a workaround for you for Multicore :D, too many happy faces :D.

He is!.

@newkrrw Yep, you can use multicore as we fixed the crashings that some people had with it in LC 2.5.
You just need to use neww2s=1 or 2 if you play 4:3 format, in the settings.ini.

This video right here was done with the multicore workaround, so as you see it works just fine.

owardag ur are amazing

He is!.
I f***** love you guys sooo much <3.

@newkrrw Yep, you can use multicore as we fixed the crashings that some people had with it in LC 2.5.
You just need to use neww2s=1 or 2 if you play 4:3 format, in the settings.ini.

This video right here was done with the multicore workaround, so as you see it works just fine.

What radar are you talking about?
He is talking about your radar having the areas texted on your radar, the callouts are on your radar is what he means. <3 BTW I f****** love you guys.

1. Yes you can, but it won't be the most efficient.
2. Configs are up to personal preference, do you want an OP legit config, or do you want an Insane Haxor 1337 elite config? Go here to learn how to make a config for yourself or use another users config! https://leaguecheats.com/threads/how-to-make-own-perfect-settings-guide-share-your-settings.1224/
3. Ban Evading is dodging the possibility of getting rekt from a previous ban, your accounts are usually flagged after a ban or after something is triggered to flag your account from an upcoming ban, For Faceit you don't have to replace your whole computer but just Change your IP and to make it simpler just use a different browser instead or annihilating your Hist/Cache/Cookies etc on another browser.
4. Yes you will be given a notice as to how long your sub lasts when you download the "full hack" from the login updater.
5. Your VIP is setup by Jim and you download and setup the cheat by yourself, if you need help I am always here to help or you can pay the setup fee and get help from staff. Go here for further details
https://leaguecheats.com/threads/new-updater.847/
What do you mean by "effcient"?

Playing CS:GO without Multicore Rendering is impossible, as your FPS get's destroyed.

Hello.
1) Can you use multicore rendering without any kind of bugs? Without making the cheat having any kind of errors? Yes.
2) Is there any perfect config on vip section, or you can make own settings being perfect? Settings are preference, toy with the cheat until you find settings you feel you're the best with most.
3) What do you mean by ban evading? I got banned on faceit once, but now I have 150+ matches on new account. If I buy the cheat, am I supposed to change my IP and clear my cookies or not? You should be banned for evading your first ban, I'm not sure why you aren't.
4) Can you see when your subscription expires? Yes.
5) As I understood, you set up the cheat via website? Or am I wrong? The set-up and downloads are through the website, how-ever the injection process is done through a loader on your PC.

Multicore rendering destroys fps? Are u serious guys? Multicore allows you to use more cores of you CPU instead of only one. Cs go is a CPU INTENSIVE game. Idk wtf are u guys talking about when you say it destroys your fps. But it's good that the cheat works with it enabled. That's a good point.

A lot of people experience FPS Drops with multicore disabled, and if you have a bad PC it will be noticeable.
It works just fine with multicore enabled and neww2s=1 the only thing is that the RCS can be a tiny bit weaker, but you just need to set it up correctly and i have posted 4 configs for multicore enabled/disabled in the V.I.P Section. If you checked my video i posted earlier in this thread you will see that it works without problems.

Reactions: Rottix
Without it on, I get that FPS which destroy's my 144hz. Was a long time ago testing it though.
Well just try to use the workaround and change up your recoil values. I am sure you will still have your high FPS and will be able to rekt.exe kids while having a nice recoil pattern.