Pro scene cheats 2017

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Aug 20, 2016
What do you think guys about this actions? Does Emilio still cheating?

once a cheater always a cheater.
to be honest i think 90% of the pros cheat the spray control wauw only HS spray control the clean locks solid 1 taps with a deagle i mean remember they say silver movement you will get HS instantly by a pro. well lets put two pros against each other best movement both of them how the fck do they 1 tap each other more than once it doesnt make sense. the guy maikalele or whatever the fck his name is creates a team and leaves it after 2 weeks wtf :S

yeah it' gonna get more and more known by the majority of the ignorant :p just like in traditional sports brother. bodybuilding, no steroids, nonono. tour de france? no doping, noono. csgo? no softwares, nonono.

blyat!!!! :D

yeah it' gonna get more and more known by the majority of the ignorant :p just like in traditional sports brother. bodybuilding, no steroids, nonono. tour de france? no doping, noono. csgo? no softwares, nonono.

blyat!!!! :D
Yeah everyone use a little boost methods to be better not only in games as you said :p

Yeah everyone use a little boost methods to be better not only in games as you said :p
yeah bro. and sadly the majority of people dont see this.

did you see the video where Furious Pete caught a guy cheating in a fucking hotdog eating contest? i mean come on man. if there's money there's gonna be cheaters eventually. :p

everything which involves alot of money, sponsors, contracts, etc is it E-sports or real sport or anything simillar if you can take an advantage you will. especially at the highest levels

watch fallen and coldzera :D not forget niko and shox and the whole family with them

yeah bro. and sadly the majority of people dont see this.

did you see the video where Furious Pete caught a guy cheating in a fucking hotdog eating contest? i mean come on man. if there's money there's gonna be cheaters eventually. :p
Sure haha :D

One time Cheater every time Cheater ^^
And all fking pros hacking no one can say me that not even 1 guy is clean ^^

tbh, i think the early nip were pretty clean, and after more and more teams got in the cs go pro scene the cheats came with them, remember 2013/2014 theire were some teams and you nearly knowed all of them and on every major everything was pretty clear, recently there are hundreds of new "pro" players out of of nothing and so many teams and these new guys, allot of them are cheating im sure.. thats a reason that NIP has became so bad in my opinion..

actually, I don't know what to believe haha. Sometimes it is legit. sometimes not haha!

actually, I don't know what to believe haha. Sometimes it is legit. sometimes not haha!
Yeah cs go its type of game in which the more money you have you will be allow to cheat and be pro whenever you want :D

So you think the Pro scene (for LAN tournaments) who uses aim or control the spray well, or what is cheat?
And how do you think trigger it?
Because the tournaments from VALVE there to check directly all all all

So you think the Pro scene (for LAN tournaments) who uses aim or control the spray well, or what is cheat?
And how do you think trigger it?
Because the tournaments from VALVE there to check directly all all all
what do you mean its really easy to cheat on lans besides like majors and even then there are a few ways in which it could be possible

Emilio's lock on Cobble wasn't obvious, he new that there would be a ct player around there and he didn't snap to him you can tell he moved his mouse to the player and shook it as a joke. Shox doesn't cheat, he didn't lock onto any of the players and he just had so many angles to check and was flicking around everywhere ( i know you can have offsets ). Bondik did a perfect 180 and it was a coincident that the player was there, he kept his crosshair there as well when he came out the smoke because he knew the t's had just pushed through the smoke and so that was around the area they would be at. Sure pro's could cheat with their phones but i plug my phone in to my computer when ever it's below 20%... Flusha fucking cheats and shouldn't be allowed to play. Woxic cheats. Sure all the players could be cheating but all the clips are explainable apart from Flusha and Woxic.