Pro scene cheats 2017

what do you mean its really easy to cheat on lans besides like majors and even then there are a few ways in which it could be possible
How do they do it? What way?
I can not believe this.
Oh, call at least one way

tbh, i think the early nip were pretty clean, and after more and more teams got in the cs go pro scene the cheats came with them, remember 2013/2014 theire were some teams and you nearly knowed all of them and on every major everything was pretty clear, recently there are hundreds of new "pro" players out of of nothing and so many teams and these new guys, allot of them are cheating im sure.. thats a reason that NIP has became so bad in my opinion..

Fully agree IMO

Also I do have a theory that players MUST pay someone to be able to cheat on the events. Because why do vp only show up on certain tournaments? I am 100% sure that all of them cheat in certain Tournaments, not all at once but always some of them.
Why is VP suddenly bad as hell? My theory is just that Pros need to pay someone in the csgo hierarchy to cheat. You really think organizers dont know what is going on? Imagine vp decided theyve been around long enough to keep themselves relevant and just refuse to cheat and win tournaments no more. Maybe 1 or 2 good placings by cheating is enough. Still getting enough money from contracts and sponsorships.

p.s. its 9 am, i havent slept yet and my writing is so bad, it is just a theory but i explained it very bad cus tired. Maybe ill rewrite it when my mind is fresh again.but you should get my point.

Fully agree IMO

Also I do have a theory that players MUST pay someone to be able to cheat on the events. Because why do vp only show up on certain tournaments? I am 100% sure that all of them cheat in certain Tournaments, not all at once but always some of them.
Why is VP suddenly bad as hell? My theory is just that Pros need to pay someone in the csgo hierarchy to cheat. You really think organizers dont know what is going on? Imagine vp decided theyve been around long enough to keep themselves relevant and just refuse to cheat and win tournaments no more. Maybe 1 or 2 good placings by cheating is enough. Still getting enough money from contracts and sponsorships.

p.s. its 9 am, i havent slept yet and my writing is so bad, it is just a theory but i explained it very bad cus tired. Maybe ill rewrite it when my mind is fresh again.but you should get my point.
Yeah and they still cheating just look on few ESL league videos from last days.

Once a legend said @Jimster480 This CSGO pro Scene is all about MEDIA MONEY about cash coming in same as basketball football and other sports imagine how many csgo acc are bought every minute not day. every dat 100k cheats are sold and only few detected if something as ESEA is A solution not the but a solution why doesn't valve use it ? you should all know this is all about money and money, you really think there is no coder that can prevent cheats believe me there is but no benefits.

so imo 90% cheat and of course not on all tournaments because of suspicion

Reactions: Bas1c