LeagueCheats CSGO Update 8/18/17

Hey all,
The CSGO cheat has been updated to match the new version released a few hours ago.
If you haven't updated your CSGO yet, please update it before downloading a new build from the updater.

This update affects ALL versions of the CSGO cheats so please download a new build, if you have a private cheat please contact me for a new version.

Please use the LOGIN UPDATER to download a new version. Simply rebuilding with your local Build Client (LCBuilder) WILL NOT make the cheats work again.

Thanks,
Jimster480 & LC Management

EDIT: CSGO Changed Weapon structure, Working on figuring out all changes. Turn off weaponconfigs for now and the rest of the cheat will function as normal as the rest of it has already been updated for the other new changes.

EDIT #2: CSGO Weaponconfigs have been fixed. Cheat Functionality has been restored

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your effort! I think I will go away with the menu for now. I'll reupdate all the things I have to. Otherwise! Thank you Jim for the wonderful work!
Is the menu like, resetting and fucking up your smooth and smoothaim or something?

Is the menu like, resetting and fucking up your smooth and smoothaim or something?

No, it randomly changes. I thought it was the configkey at first. I am playing 1 game of mm at the moment. No errors so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it randomly changes. I thought it was the configkey at first. I am playing 1 game of mm at the moment. No errors so far.

Here's hoping, PM me your Steam and add me, lmk if anything happens and I can fwd to Jim to look into

Reactions: Kin
My flickshot is kinda screwed up after the update, its all jittery and shaking. All the "normal" aimkeys function as they normally would. Any idea what it could be?

Here's hoping, PM me your Steam and add me, lmk if anything happens and I can fwd to Jim to look into

it's all good now. What I did was make a new settings.ini via multi then rebuild the config. Tested on 10 MM games today. Thank you again!

For all those having a problem.

Update Game First
Verify Integrity
Restart Computer
Delete Previous LC Build except settings / Create a New Folder where you will put LC.
Update LC via Updater
Rebuild Cheat (Old Config/Setting.ini will still work)
Enjoy!!!

it's all good now. What I did was make a new settings.ini via multi then rebuild the config. Tested on 10 MM games today. Thank you again!

For all those having a problem.

Update Game First
Verify Integrity
Restart Computer
Delete Previous LC Build except settings / Create a New Folder where you will put LC.
Update LC via Updater
Rebuild Cheat (Old Config/Setting.ini will still work)
Enjoy!!!
Odd that was the fix, but it just seems you got an unlucky streak of old builds / broken builds. At least you got it working so that's great. Enjoy :)

Guys tell me. You did not think that after updating the build Aim began to work harder? I somehow have this feeling now or am I mistaken?

Guys tell me. You did not think that after updating the build Aim began to work harder? I somehow have this feeling now or am I mistaken?
For me is quite the same bro

Enviado de meu XT1097 usando Tapatalk

It's actually smoother for me now. I am hitting all the shots I have to haha.