LeagueCheats CSGO Update 8/18/17

Hey all,
The CSGO cheat has been updated to match the new version released a few hours ago.
If you haven't updated your CSGO yet, please update it before downloading a new build from the updater.

This update affects ALL versions of the CSGO cheats so please download a new build, if you have a private cheat please contact me for a new version.

Please use the LOGIN UPDATER to download a new version. Simply rebuilding with your local Build Client (LCBuilder) WILL NOT make the cheats work again.

Thanks,
Jimster480 & LC Management

EDIT: CSGO Changed Weapon structure, Working on figuring out all changes. Turn off weaponconfigs for now and the rest of the cheat will function as normal as the rest of it has already been updated for the other new changes.

EDIT #2: CSGO Weaponconfigs have been fixed. Cheat Functionality has been restored

Last edited:
Its okay everything will be fixed very soon I have been working the whole day on building a new system that works with the new update.

It should be going live pretty soon (I'm hoping in a couple hours).

Its okay everything will be fixed very soon I have been working the whole day on building a new system that works with the new update.

It should be going live pretty soon (I'm hoping in a couple hours).
Awesome job Jim :)

Everything has been fixed.

The new update will be out in < 5 minutes (its in the build server right now building).
The moment i open the Forum to look if theres anyone searching help or something like that where i can do something in the meanwhile (cause im awake now at night here and dont have anything to do so im looking around the forum as usual). And saw that you just posted that its going to be out right before i wanted to start playing :p Great job as always! ;)

Do we need to download the new build?
Yes, just wait some minutes till the build servers are ready for us to Download it with our login updaters.

Reactions: 1nami
The moment i open the Forum to look if theres anyone searching help or something like that where i can do something in the meanwhile (cause im awake now at night here and dont have anything to do so im looking around the forum as usual). And saw that you just posted that its going to be out right before i wanted to start playing :p Great job as always! ;)

Yes, just wait some minutes till the build servers are ready for us to Download it with our login updaters.
You can download now :)

yes everything needs to be redownloaded again from yesterday to today in order for you to get the new build.

So what's the deal Jim, will our old config files work as before or are we going to have to make new ones? Changing the weapon system seems like quite a big change.

I'm happy either way, just need to know if I'll be playing around with config files all day today :)

So what's the deal Jim, will our old config files work as before or are we going to have to make new ones? Changing the weapon system seems like quite a big change.

I'm happy either way, just need to know if I'll be playing around with config files all day today :)
No, you can just use the same config,

I just played a full MM and everything worked fine with the old config so far ^^