LeagueCheats CSGO Update 8/18/17

Hey all,
The CSGO cheat has been updated to match the new version released a few hours ago.
If you haven't updated your CSGO yet, please update it before downloading a new build from the updater.

This update affects ALL versions of the CSGO cheats so please download a new build, if you have a private cheat please contact me for a new version.

Please use the LOGIN UPDATER to download a new version. Simply rebuilding with your local Build Client (LCBuilder) WILL NOT make the cheats work again.

Thanks,
Jimster480 & LC Management

EDIT: CSGO Changed Weapon structure, Working on figuring out all changes. Turn off weaponconfigs for now and the rest of the cheat will function as normal as the rest of it has already been updated for the other new changes.

EDIT #2: CSGO Weaponconfigs have been fixed. Cheat Functionality has been restored

Last edited:
"LeagueCheats.com Identification Verification for Payment

WM
willian manzano
ter 05/09/2017 15:49

Para:
LeagueCheats ([email protected]);
[email protected];

Everything is OK ?

L
LeagueCheats
ter 05/09/2017 10:56
Caixa de Entrada

Para:
[email protected];

Evernote

Hi there,
Due to the high rates of fraud from unidentified customers as a whole,
any unverifiable customers or customers of questionable origin need to
verify their government ID that matches their payment information in order to
be setup.
Please provide a photocopy of your government-issued identification along
with the transaction ID of your payment to LeagueCheats.
Please note your payment account name must match the name on the
goverenment ID

Thanks for the understanding,
Jimster480"

Good morning, I paid the LC yesterday and received this email from Jimster480 I sent the photo proof of my documents and I did not have an answer, I would like to know if the LC will be activated or I will have my money back, thank you and sorry, my English

@forkzlive Authorization after purchase can take 24-48 hours, if you haven't received your access or the setup email after that timeframe please contact support and wait until an administrator gets the chance to review the situation.

Damn i though that you send your password there :D

Hi, i'm think about buying this cheat.. Does it work at Gamers club? matching making?

No momento nao está funcionando na gamersclub, mas em breve ele voltará a funcionar nosso coder está perto de terminar o novo bypass.
Sim, funciona no MM perfeitamente, você pode também usar na faceit com o anti-cheat server-side.

Para jogar faceit sem client , qual cheat devo comprar ?

Enviado do meu HUAWEI VNS-L31 através de Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "Miguel sheep, post: 99108, member: 17606"] To play faceit without client, which cheat should I buy?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 via Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]
anything you can buy non league or league both work if you are not forced to use the AC

[QUOTE = "Miguel sheep, post: 99108, member: 17606"] To play faceit without client, which cheat should I buy?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 via Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]
anything you can buy non league or league both work if you are not forced to use the AC
Thank you [emoji3]

Enviado do meu HUAWEI VNS-L31 através de Tapatalk