LeagueCheats CSGO Update 8/18/17

Hey all,
The CSGO cheat has been updated to match the new version released a few hours ago.
If you haven't updated your CSGO yet, please update it before downloading a new build from the updater.

This update affects ALL versions of the CSGO cheats so please download a new build, if you have a private cheat please contact me for a new version.

Please use the LOGIN UPDATER to download a new version. Simply rebuilding with your local Build Client (LCBuilder) WILL NOT make the cheats work again.

Thanks,
Jimster480 & LC Management

EDIT: CSGO Changed Weapon structure, Working on figuring out all changes. Turn off weaponconfigs for now and the rest of the cheat will function as normal as the rest of it has already been updated for the other new changes.

EDIT #2: CSGO Weaponconfigs have been fixed. Cheat Functionality has been restored

Last edited:
I'm working on that GC support. It's taken me some time now but I think next week it will be done.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

Reactions: xans
What is the difference CS: GO Multi Non-League - CS: GO Multi League, are different values a trick and safer than the other? Thank you very much in advance..

Never VACed and you know it, cuz when you using LC you are not cheating :p

thats true. when we use LC.. nobody call u out and youre not cheating at all.. even on lan games. with strong settings :D people who stand beside you looking at ur screen will call you a pro sharp shooter and pro aiming :D :D True story

What is the difference CS: GO Multi Non-League - CS: GO Multi League, are different values a trick and safer than the other? Thank you very much in advance..

For brazilians, the simple answer is, for GamersClub you'll need to buy the Multi League version, other than that, will not work for you. The Non-League version stand for MM basically.

If you use Non-League for gamersclub, it'll get you banned. :)

Reactions: forkzlive
For brazilians, the simple answer is, for GamersClub you'll need to buy the Multi League version, other than that, will not work for you. The Non-League version stand for MM basically.

If you use Non-League for gamersclub, it'll get you banned. :)

Quanto tempo man vc usa ?, minha steam tem 11 anos nao gostaria de tomar ban vac nela Xams

Currently you got better slot to be more safe against VAC :D

Quanto tempo man vc usa ?, minha steam tem 11 anos nao gostaria de tomar ban vac nela Xams
Não se preocupe com isso amigo, usamos nossas contas com inventário cheio de itens, o administrador do fórum usa o hack na sua conta com mais de 5,000 dólares no inventário (dlore e etc), com a LC tu tá 100% seguro!

Enviado de meu XT1097 usando Tapatalk

minha steam tem 11 anos nao gostaria de tomar ban

Eu estou usando em uma conta com 13 anos de steam amigo não precisa se preocupar, nos temos o melhor coder da América aqui, um dos membros da staff como o Xans falou, tem um inventário com mais de 5k$ em skins e usa também a muito tempo e nao tomou ban vac.

com a LeagueCheats você está 100% seguro!

thats true. when we use LC.. nobody call u out and youre not cheating at all.. even on lan games. with strong settings :D people who stand beside you looking at ur screen will call you a pro sharp shooter and pro aiming :D :D True story

I get called out every game I play. For wallhack, but I dont use wallhack so I dont take it that seriously :p

Sometimes they write aimbot/trigger when I onetap someone, but I dont use aimbot on deagles. Maybe has something with my account to do, its not lvl 40

Reactions: sarjan
Eu estou usando em uma conta com 13 anos de steam amigo não precisa se preocupar, nos temos o melhor coder da América aqui, um dos membros da staff como o Xans falou, tem um inventário com mais de 5k$ em skins e usa também a muito tempo e nao tomou ban vac.

com a LeagueCheats você está 100% seguro!

Essa é minha conta: http://steamcommunity/id/netvirtua/

250 + comps com LC :)
sempre com wall, nunca fui um grande jogador!