LeagueCheats CSGO Update 8/18/17

Hey all,
The CSGO cheat has been updated to match the new version released a few hours ago.
If you haven't updated your CSGO yet, please update it before downloading a new build from the updater.

This update affects ALL versions of the CSGO cheats so please download a new build, if you have a private cheat please contact me for a new version.

Please use the LOGIN UPDATER to download a new version. Simply rebuilding with your local Build Client (LCBuilder) WILL NOT make the cheats work again.

Thanks,
Jimster480 & LC Management

EDIT: CSGO Changed Weapon structure, Working on figuring out all changes. Turn off weaponconfigs for now and the rest of the cheat will function as normal as the rest of it has already been updated for the other new changes.

EDIT #2: CSGO Weaponconfigs have been fixed. Cheat Functionality has been restored

Last edited:
Can you check your settings.ini? It might have changed like mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yesterday I checked it, the values are the same. Or is there something specific that you need to check ?

My aimbot feels a little different. Nothing I can't get used to and it's to be expected with such a big change to the weapon system. Played 3 MM games yesterday with my team and nobody said anything.

These things happen but at least it still works :)

My aimbot feels a little different. Nothing I can't get used to and it's to be expected with such a big change to the weapon system. Played 3 MM games yesterday with my team and nobody said anything.

Just download a new cheat version from updater and it should work fine

It's exactly the same. Nothing about the Aimbot was changed, only the method that it uses to determine the weapon. Which is completely separate from the Aimbot itself, which is why you can turn it on and off.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

We should be thankful for what we have, its working perfect as far as I am concerned [emoji16]

Enviado de meu XT1097 usando Tapatalk

It's exactly the same. Nothing about the Aimbot was changed, only the method that it uses to determine the weapon. Which is completely separate from the Aimbot itself, which is why you can turn it on and off.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

Understood. I played a few more MM and it feels good again so must have been in my mind.

Thanks for clarifying Jim.