norbimc

Jan 22, 2017
Hi as it is with the settings of the cheats? Easily configure on faceit, to shot? Is detectable on faceit, gifinity and ac?

Hey @norbimc ,
it will come out a Update out that will be UD on FaceIT AC, Challengeme and gfinity.
You will have a Settings.ini and a Menu there you can setup your Cheat Config.
People released there Configs to and you can just copy out and use it

i have a "dumb" question too, because in the comments from the news are 90% bullshit with "when it will be released???"

so if the update comes out, i am able to use esp AND aimbot/trigger? or is it just bypass the anticheat client and using esp as usually?

i have a "dumb" question too, because in the comments from the news are 90% bullshit with "when it will be released???"

so if the update comes out, i am able to use esp AND aimbot/trigger? or is it just bypass the anticheat client and using esp as usually?

You can use Aimbot and Trigger and ESP only in Fullscreen mode.

Reactions: yavhehe
Hi as it is with the settings of the cheats? Easily configure on faceit, to shot? Is detectable on faceit, gifinity and ac?
We have ready settings bro in settings section for faceit and mms. If you want private settings depends from your skills buy it from tox or virus.

Instead of wasting our time read last 3 pages in news thread. If you don't like to read please do not subscribe to our cheats and go buy a*mw*re.