LC

norbimc

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hi as it is with the settings of the cheats? Easily configure on faceit, to shot? Is detectable on faceit, gifinity and ac?

AirMake

Never VAC and you know
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey @norbimc ,
it will come out a Update out that will be UD on FaceIT AC, Challengeme and gfinity.
You will have a Settings.ini and a Menu there you can setup your Cheat Config.
People released there Configs to and you can just copy out and use it

norbimc

Reaction score
Swag Level :
The settings are free?

thegame

VIP
Reseller
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
you make your own settings and yes they are free unless you want to buy settings from one of the users or staff

yavhehe

Silver Elite Master
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
i have a "dumb" question too, because in the comments from the news are 90% bullshit with "when it will be released???"

so if the update comes out, i am able to use esp AND aimbot/trigger? or is it just bypass the anticheat client and using esp as usually?

zYamamoto

League Player
Reaction score
Swag Level :
i have a "dumb" question too, because in the comments from the news are 90% bullshit with "when it will be released???"

so if the update comes out, i am able to use esp AND aimbot/trigger? or is it just bypass the anticheat client and using esp as usually?
You can use Aimbot and Trigger and ESP only in Fullscreen mode.

Reactions: 1 user

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hi as it is with the settings of the cheats? Easily configure on faceit, to shot? Is detectable on faceit, gifinity and ac?
We have ready settings bro in settings section for faceit and mms. If you want private settings depends from your skills buy it from tox or virus.

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :

Instead of wasting our time read last 3 pages in news thread. If you don't like to read please do not subscribe to our cheats and go buy a*mw*re.

yavhehe

Silver Elite Master
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Instead of wasting our time read last 3 pages in news thread. If you don't like to read please do not subscribe to our cheats and go buy a*mw*re.
i almost fall in your bait, nice try