LC 3.0 and faceit with client anti cheat.

eddy815

Master Guardian II
Jun 6, 2017
hi,

When we can acces to the beta 3.0. with faceit and client anti cheat, all hack options are available ???
Aimbot, esp ... well all options ???

Thx for reply

dont have acces dude
You have to have active sub to get access to that part
Regular slots are full so they arent gonna register any more beta tester
Also you should have had 6 month usage of lc product
And your active sub should be the league cheat not non league
Also there is no eta when LC 3.0 will be out so just chill and play mm until jimster make the biggest revelation in cheating history

You need to be VIP to see the thread about beta recruitment, and then, you have to achieve the requirements to apply for beta.

Oui tu peux utiliser l'esp sur faceit il faut juste être discret ( mais je te le déconseille ) et pour l'aimbot il faut utiliser un low fov mais sinon pour la beta il faut remplir un certain nombre de conditions que tu peux trouver sur le forum.

Oui tu peux utiliser l'esp sur faceit il faut juste être discret ( mais je te le déconseille ) et pour l'aimbot il faut utiliser un low fov mais sinon pour la beta il faut remplir un certain nombre de conditions que tu peux trouver sur le forum.
This is not multi language support , i’m not trying to be salty but this is one of the first rules dude

Merci reflex enfin un francais sur ce forum.
Je viens de racheter ma licence et j'attends qu"ils m activent (24h.....).
Et si j'ai bien compris il faut etre abonné 6 mois et apres on peut prétendre avoir la beta ?
merci d avance

Et si j'ai bien compris il faut etre abonné 6 mois et apres on peut prétendre avoir la beta ?
merci d avance

Yes. Only after 6 months of sub.

merci d avance
I think the LC 3.0 will be out in six month but i’m not sure
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
well ok before 2 months now 6 months FailFishFailFish
Thinnk about this :
If it was 2 month the user base of the beta could be increased and the beta testing would be failed even in it’s first week or moth of using and making it

This is not multi language support , i’m not trying to be salty but this is one of the first rules dude

Pre Sales Questions, Multi language section and support tickets you can talk in these sections in your native language.

@eddy815
Unfortunately, our policy for the beta is very strict. You'll have to wait for the public release like everyone else.

Reactions: Reflex