HWID Locked

sanoJ

Dec 27, 2016
So lets say I wanted to cheat on LAN. Would I be able to use the cheat on another computer without having to reset my HWID which some cheats require?

So lets say I wanted to cheat on LAN. Would I be able to use the cheat on another computer without having to reset my HWID which some cheats require?
yes you will be able because lc don't use hwid system they use ip system so if you go on lan you need to request an ip whitelist

I live at 2 places because my parents are divorced and im 2 cheap to get my own house. Can I have 2 ip's whitelisted at the same time?
I don't think you can at the same time no, but you can request it when you go between houses but two ip's at the same time i doubt they would allow that plus you're kinda new here, Also not even VIP.

I live at 2 places because my parents are divorced and im 2 cheap to get my own house. Can I have 2 ip's whitelisted at the same time?
Imho you should be ok... you do not switch the places more the once a day, right? Therefore no issue in this direction... just try it and see what happens before asking for whitelisting.

So I will only be able to use the cheat when I am at one house and not the other?
When you have 1 sub then its for 1 home and when you want for the second home too then you need one more sub like ToX said and when you have bought the cheat (1 sub) then you are able to use the cheat on one house like by your dad and for your mum you need second sub.

1 House = 1 sub
second House = second sub

Best regards,
AirMake

no as long as your ip doesn't change 2 or more times with in 12 hours if it does then yes your account will be locked and you will have to make a support ticket
Sick. Thanks for the help! Already bought it, just waiting for my activation now haha. A little impatient but im getting through

Sick. Thanks for the help! Already bought it, just waiting for my activation now haha. A little impatient but im getting through
no problem the activation can take up to 24 hours but most of the time its less then that once you are activated you should get a email from jimster480 in your payment method email explaining everything ;)