I am a victim of Platinum cheats. I need information about everything

Chibibowa

Apr 29, 2018
Hello

I am a victim of pl*tin*mcheats detection.

I see this cheat is not HWID locked but IP locked. The problem is that my IP can change everyday and it would be a hassle to open a support ticket every damn day to get it resetted somehow. Do anyone of you have more information about that ?

Also, does the cheat also have a skin changer and is it optimized for being for legit hacking etc...

How can I claim the 30% discount for PC users, in the case i'm interested. And why can't we use paysafecard (i have a paypal verified account too but PSC is somewhat easier) to pay.

Is the non league cheat a private cheat or a public one. You claim to have never been detected on the private cheat and I'm quite interested in that. I've tested 3 cheats until now: AvirA (russian), in*uria (switched to PC) and lastly pl*tin*mcheats.

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate on the Administrator built in account (the acc that launches everything in admin mode without prompting or special requirements), is that compatible ?

Thanks for any info you can provide me.

Cheers
Chibibowa

PS: I'm not braindead. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
I see this cheat is not HWID locked but IP locked. The problem is that my IP can change everyday and it would be a hassle to open a support ticket every damn day to get it resetted somehow. Do anyone of you have more information about that ?
You can change IP one time in less than 12 hours. If you will get IP banned, you can submit a support ticket which will be quickly taken care of by one of our staff members. Usually you have to wait around 5 to 10 minutes to get response from our staff. Of course it depends on when you will submit your support ticket, but usually that's how it is. We have Staff in Europe, North America, South America and Asia. It means that we have somebody almost all the time at the forums.

How can I claim the 30% discount for PC users, in the case i'm interested. And why can't we use paysafecard (i have a paypal verified account too but PSC is somewhat easier) to pay.
Please submit a support ticket by clicking here.
We aren't accepting PSC because of huge taxation from PSC side.
We have a workaround to pay with Mint cards by using PSC.
More details you can find here: https://leaguecheats.com/threads/additional-payment-methods.7863/

Also, does the cheat also have a skin changer and is it optimized for being for legit hacking etc...
Unfortunately we do not have a skin changer. That's the easiest way to get banned by Valve. Here players playing with real skins.
This cheat is only designated to play legit. You won't be able to rage with it.

Is the non league cheat a private cheat or a public one. You claim to have never been detected on the private cheat and I'm quite interested in that. I've tested 3 cheats until now: AvirA (russian), in*uria (switched to PC) and lastly **************.
Unfortunately this option isn't available for brand new users (security reasons).
You can read more about it here: https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/custom-cheats/

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate on the Administrator built in account (the acc that launches everything in admin mode without prompting or special requirements), is that compatible ?
Yes, it is :)
Our CS:GO cheats are compatible with any W7 and W7+ OS.

Regards,
ToX

I get the thing, thanks lord master Tox.

Here are the absolute mandatory settings I play with:

1) FOV at 115 (instead of that shitty 68 max)
2) Backtrack (from 80 to 200 ms max)
3) NO AIM (at all)
4) NO WH (at all)
5) Chams in flash green fluo swag

---

Would be nice to have that too

1) Bomb timer
2) Bomb defuse timer
3) Rank reveal
4) Auto accept

My aim is to only play matchmaking, i'm not interested in playing faceit or ESEA. I like to buy prime smurfs and rank them up to global (if possible) and start over again. That's how I have some fun in CSGO ^^

Here are 3 video's I made using PC. As stated, no visuals except chams and backtrack.

You can set fov up to 180 (from in-game menu) and 360 from settings.ini file.

We don't have this feature, it's unlegit. Not designated to play at leagues.

3) NO AIM (at all)
Not sure what does that means since you are using backtrack? This means you are using aimbot.

We do not have Chams, but we do have "Dynamic Lights" system.

1) Bomb timer
2) Bomb defuse timer
3) Rank reveal
4) Auto accept
You can request those feautres here:
CS:GO Request Features

My aim is to only play matchmaking, i'm not interested in playing faceit or ESEA. I like to buy prime smurfs and rank them up to global (if possible) and start over again. That's how I have some fun in CSGO ^^
Leaguecheats it's designated to play "legit" at leagues and that's where we should compare LC vs different p2c.

Regards,
ToX

Reactions: xans
As our beloved friend @ToX said our cheat is destined to those who want to play legit and for that reason some of the most common features such as skin changer will be something that will never be featured for the simple fact it changes the variables inside the game, which of course leads to 50%+ chances of you getting banned.

Other than that, if you're looking for the safest cheat on the market, you've come to the right place.

I get the thing, thanks lord master Tox.

Here are the absolute mandatory settings I play with:

3) NO AIM (at all)
4) NO WH (at all)

---

1) Bomb timer
2) Bomb defuse timer
3) Rank reveal
4) Auto accept

Here are 3 video's I made using PC. As stated, no visuals except chams and backtrack.

Bro the lc army would be glad to have you here, if you do buy the cheat please add me on discord and i can help you with any enquiries!
Discord username: Goku#3152
I would be very happy to see you here in future!