Honest Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incorrect, I was sleeping. Why is it I sleep & the deama unfolds :( I sat looking at his Support Tickets and knew he was gonna amount to nothing here, shame really when you think about it. But whatever, he'll be back in a month after he gets VAC'd.
XD sleeping cus you were drunk off your ass tho amirite wixSanic

XD sleeping cus you were drunk off your ass tho amirite wixSanic
no :( sleeping cause I don't know what a proper sleeping pattern looks like anymore.
I'm Scottish, doesn't mean I ALWAYS drink but I am a social drinker. Someone says I'll have a drink & I say "So shall I."
Like 99% sure that's a Warcraft joke or something.

no :( sleeping cause I don't know what a proper sleeping pattern looks like anymore.
I'm Scottish, doesn't mean I ALWAYS drink but I am a social drinker. Someone says I'll have a drink & I say "So shall I."
Like 99% sure that's a Warcraft joke or something.
lmao but so true ;( rip sleep schedule

i saw retarded ppl but you lex you are fucking insanely retarded like im sure any1 never saw such a big retard lmao

So I been using this for 24 hours, and let me tell you; it is one of my second worst purchases on the internet to this day. Firstly, the hack does not let you alt tab. I added everything the support says, but when I do, the menu does not work but it lets me alt tab, and vice versa, unbelievable .

For the aimbot, its literally messes up your aim on purpose. I can link you my last game, where I am literally BEHIND the person, He is NOT moving and it literally misses shots. Then there was scout incident, where it literally misses the kid standing still. I went into bot match, the aimbot makes no adjustments, other than flicking for no reason when Im trying to fucking buy a weapon, lmfao.. All in all, aimbot made me go 1-10, and second game 3-18. Now to triggerbot. I cant even call this triggerbot, it literally is aimbot 2.0 but with few less bugs. First off all, I got someone to set everything. It works "okay" in bot matches, then in MM its literally fucking up everything. The trigger ( set up correctly, everything made sure) does not shoot. Yesterday, I had it working, but it would literally shoot clips and maybe hit 1 shot out of 1 full clip. Don't know the point of this triggerbot.

Now ESP, let me tell you, this ESP is meant to fuck you up, no idea whats the point of it. The ESP is so poorly done, that you can't even tell if the guy is close, or fucking across the map.

All in all, I Spend about 3 hours yesterday on config, 2 hours today, and it made 0 improvements. Yesterday I went 3-18, today I went 1-10 before I left. Literally missing shots that are POSITIONED on the player.

By the way, the config setup was also done via teamviewer, can't really blame it on me, but this cheat.

No need to get mad, it's an honest testimonial.

Few more things, the setup wasn't as bad as most people say on other forums. However the whole config shit is terrible. I literally spend hours, then got someone to do it for me and its still garbage. Please just get psilent 2 fov and remove these useless features, thank you. And magnet trigger like on plat, and a better esp so you can actually tell where the fuck the enemy is other than having to guess n check; and it will be a much better cheat, i promise you. Right now I give this a 5 out of 10, for effort and security I guess.
jimster is right you are fucking retarded piece of shit kid get a life if you did such a review on a*mw*re you would have already been banned lc staffs are the coolest and i think then all the insults that jimster said to you you clearly diserve them you cunt p2c cunt get a life you piece of shit

Too lazy to argue with you , but yes you can with good trigger and if you sit in a one way. Also good walls, not like here, where you can see where they are for sure. Also, had about 3 people set it up , and they all saw how "well" the trigger works, doesn't shoot, when it does it's when I literally point straight at the bone
ye ur a fucking lazy cunt

Well, you are giving him more attention he will ever deserve for being such a prick.

i saw retarded ppl but you lex you are fucking insanely retarded like im sure any1 never saw such a big retard lmao

jimster is right you are fucking retarded piece of shit kid get a life if you did such a review on a*mw*re you would have already been banned lc staffs are the coolest and i think then all the insults that jimster said to you you clearly diserve them you cunt p2c cunt get a life you piece of shit

ye ur a fucking lazy cunt
Bruh, can you use the edit button instead of the spam pls, ty.
Also, cut the attitude. He's entitled to a review and his opinion, even if he is a dumbass.

Honestly I scimmned threw this post and all the messages and saw that you are having problems. I would like to say that this isn't the cheat you want to use if you just want to buy it then inject it and go play some MM and get 65 kills and 5 deaths. You need to read (I know hard) and understand how everything works before you can fully experience the cheat. if you are coming from a cheat where the recoil system was already made for you and all you had to do was just input the fov and smooth, then your sitting in hell right now because your seeing aim height and recoil after and relicoil x ect. But to be honest with you, if you don't have the time to setup the cheat and you don't care wether or not you get banned, then this is not the correct cheat provider for you. As you see jimster gets sort of upset when he sees these type of testimonials because of people like you who just skip all the setup guides and wiki's. If you are still currently using the cheat and need help maybe try and Pming someone and asking for help. Me and @4DHERo both have been creating/giving people settings and I would like to say 90% of the people I've made settings for have been happy with the outcome. So maybe before creating a testimonial, look around and see if there is anyone who can help and I can promise you that there is tons of people in his community who would love to help.

Best of luck, Koon.

Status
Not open for further replies.