Honest Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
my config wont work for you bro let me get in and we do it together make them best for you. its something wrong maybe with setting up the cheats.
so am on ts ur welcome if u need help
In an hour we can talk there.

LOL this is a fucking legit LEAGUE cheat its not meant for mm so don't expect retarded features like psilent and like i said b4 it is better than anything platinumshit can do.

Reactions: $nowii and Lex
Just a "short" text from my side,
I am experienced in cheating, i got like 30 accounts banned,
used literally 90% of all cheat providers (from the ones u can buyand are known)
and am here now for not a long time, but i can say that as many people here and
jimster already said, does not seem to understand how the cheat is working at all.
The configuration is very confusing at the beginning thats true. I had issues myself
but after reading (heres a link what that means (just in case): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reading_(process)

The features are all working very well if you set them up correctly,
and as jimster said, someone else cant give you a config that works for u.

And also, you still have to play. If you expect to stay around and the cheat is doing all the work,
then u are definitly wrong here.

Lol, I came from Plat where the aimbot was actually working and legit.

I can literally record a demo with any config there is posted, change the same resolution and dpi, and show you how terrible it is. I am literally laughing dude, the aimbot purposely misses the shots. Even if you tap the bullet will hit something else other than the actual enemy. Man I hope this hack was just a joke, if it is, please email me the one you say is "the most humanized aimbot.. If not, I have no words to describe this hack, lol.

On top of that, the threads dont even describe each feature so its basically you gotta put like 30 hours into your config to learn each feature, through trial and error.Clearly I think 8 hours now, wasnt enough.

Every other site, max setup time is like 15 mins, everything works, nice.
Every other site has a trash aimbot not suitable for competition.
Using outdated detectable features like psilent.

Psilent trigger is an aimbot. So like I said, you are a retard who is used to rage hacks and can't play the game for shit. And by your attitude, you have to be no older than 15.

The Aimbot doesn't miss shots on purpose and since you keep saying it does nothing either you have your sensitivity on literally 0 or raw input is on.
And if the Aimbot is jumping around most likely you are also using multicore rendering and havent done the workaround.

Since you think you were beating rage hackers with a 1fov aimbot it's clear you know nothing about cheating and are just bullshitting hard. Nobody is beating any rage hackers with a 1 fov aimbot.
Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Last edited:
Every other site has a trash aimbot not suitable for competition.
Using outdated detectable features like psilent.

Psilent trigger is an aimbot. So like I said, you are a retard who is used to rage hacks and can't play the game for shit. And by your attitude, you have to be no older than 15.

The Aimbot doesn't miss shots on purpose and since you keep saying it does nothing either you have your sensitivity on literally 0 or raw input is on.
And if the Aimbot is jumping around most likely you are also using multicore rendering and havent done the workaround.

Since you think you were beating rage hackers with a 1fov aimbot it's clear you know nothing about cheating and are just bullshitting hard. Nobody is beating any rage hackers with a 1 fov aimbot.
Too lazy to argue with you , but yes you can with good trigger and if you sit in a one way. Also good walls, not like here, where you can see where they are for sure. Also, had about 3 people set it up , and they all saw how "well" the trigger works, doesn't shoot, when it does it's when I literally point straight at the bone

Too lazy to argue with you , but yes you can with good trigger and if you sit in a one way. Also good walls, not like here, where you can see where they are for sure. Also, had about 3 people set it up , and they all saw how "well" the trigger works, doesn't shoot, when it does it's when I literally point straight at the bone
Psilent trigger is an aimbot. Please grow a brain. Like I said, sounds like you seriously have no idea how to play and no idea how to set anything up.

And you're right you are just too lazy for anything because like I said you are no older than 15 and used to rage hacks.

There is a reason I've been doing this for a decade and all high levels players swear by my work. It's because I know what I'm doing, and some lazy child who just wants someone else to fix his problems and doesn't even bother to read the instructions doesn't change any of that.
It's clear that you belong on some site like vacware and not trying to use complex skill enhancement software like this. You need stupid simple full blown game carry automation.

You say you're too lazy to argue but here you are...LMAO. Let me just clarify so that no one else has to drop down their IQ any more from reading your posts. Leaguecheats is a LEGIT cheat made for PROFESSIONAL use. It's not some skid pasted ass where the esp/wall features scream out "IM FUCKING CHEATING GUYS LOOK AT ALL THE ENEMIES GLOWING BRIGHT FUCKING YELLOW", it's a simple esp and if you need some hardcore chams then you should probably kys. Maybe if you spent less time bitching and more time reading the wiki you wouldn't seem like such an idiot. Hell man, I bet @Aaron could make pro settings with his eyes closed and drugged and drunk off his ass right now while you'll still be sitting here reading my post.

edit: be grateful i even bolded, italicized, and underlined words so your small brain can comprehend the big words

LOL why are you so upset, is it because I gave it a 5/10 lmfao?

I understand the truth hurts but cmon dude why you so triggered lmfao.

Btw, just purchased Rogue, much safer and much better already.quick setup and actually doing shit.

Psilent trigger is an aimbot. Please grow a brain. Like I said, sounds like you seriously have no idea how to play and no idea how to set anything up.

And you're right you are just too lazy for anything because like I said you are no older than 15 and used to rage hacks.

There is a reason I've been doing this for a decade and all high levels players swear by my work. It's because I know what I'm doing, and some lazy child who just wants someone else to fix his problems and doesn't even bother to read the instructions doesn't change any of that.
It's clear that you belong on some site like vacware and not trying to use complex skill enhancement software like this. You need stupid simple full blown game carry automation.

Doing this for decade but you get triggered after a negative review? lol, and calls me a kid Kappa

FailFishbigFailFish
There's the internet warrior of LC. Typical kids who think they are the shit. Probably the ones who cry about closet cheaters, but closest themselves, cmon bud.

LOL why are you so upset, is it because I gave it a 5/10 lmfao?

I understand the truth hurts but cmon dude why you so triggered lmfao.

Btw, just purchased Rogue, much safer and much better already.quick setup and actually doing shit.
Think I was pretty generous when's I gave it 5. Now looking back and seeing how 3 people couldn't set it up just the way, I'll probably give this a 3.

What a really fail troll.
The fact that you use words like triggered shows you are a child.

There is no honesty in your review.
You started spamming the second that you bought about setup and telling us it's your last day before you go back to school.
Then literally less than 1 hour after being setup you were already making tickets crying about nothing working.

The only thing here that is honest is that if you are a small child who needs rage hacks and is impatient and doesn't want to try then this site surely isn't for you.

Also rogue has already been hit a few times. It's another joke paste cheat made by another child like yourself.

Reactions: Dzones
What a really fail troll.
The fact that you use words like triggered shows you are a child.

There is no honesty in your review.
You started spamming the second that you bought about setup and telling us it's your last day before you go back to school.
Then literally less than 1 hour after being setup you were already making tickets crying about nothing working.

The only thing here that is honest is that if you are a small child who needs rage hacks and is impatient and doesn't want to try then this site surely isn't for you.

Also rogue has already been hit a few times. It's another joke paste cheat made by another child like yourself.

Lol dude, the fact that you think you are the number one site. I am sorry to break it to you dude, but unfortunately there are better sites than LC. It's hard to accept that, I know, but you can do it dude.
Rogue got detected because the loader got cracked. It was hit once technically, like this site.

Just wondering, why do you think you are the God of CSGO cheats, seems pretty interesting.

Lol dude, the fact that you think you are the number one site. I am sorry to break it to you dude, but unfortunately there are better sites than LC. It's hard to accept that, I know, but you can do it dude.
Rogue got detected because the loader got cracked. It was hit once technically, like this site.

Just wondering, why do you think you are the God of CSGO cheats, seems pretty interesting.
I'm done talking to a garbage 15 year old troll. Come back in a few years when your balls drop and your trolling skills are more honed.
Enjoy getting rekt elsewhere, you deserve it.

Reactions: Dzones and $nowii
There's the internet warrior of LC. Typical kids who think they are the shit. Probably the ones who cry about closet cheaters, but closest themselves, cmon bud.
XD nice meme man, you almost got me there

I bet @Aaron could make pro settings with his eyes closed and drugged and drunk off his ass right now while you'll still be sitting here reading my post.
Incorrect, I was sleeping. Why is it I sleep & the deama unfolds :( I sat looking at his Support Tickets and knew he was gonna amount to nothing here, shame really when you think about it. But whatever, he'll be back in a month after he gets VAC'd.

Also, isn't Rogue one of those pos' you buy off HF & shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.