Honest Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Dec 31, 2016
So I been using this for 24 hours, and let me tell you; it is one of my second worst purchases on the internet to this day. Firstly, the hack does not let you alt tab. I added everything the support says, but when I do, the menu does not work but it lets me alt tab, and vice versa, unbelievable .

For the aimbot, its literally messes up your aim on purpose. I can link you my last game, where I am literally BEHIND the person, He is NOT moving and it literally misses shots. Then there was scout incident, where it literally misses the kid standing still. I went into bot match, the aimbot makes no adjustments, other than flicking for no reason when Im trying to fucking buy a weapon, lmfao.. All in all, aimbot made me go 1-10, and second game 3-18. Now to triggerbot. I cant even call this triggerbot, it literally is aimbot 2.0 but with few less bugs. First off all, I got someone to set everything. It works "okay" in bot matches, then in MM its literally fucking up everything. The trigger ( set up correctly, everything made sure) does not shoot. Yesterday, I had it working, but it would literally shoot clips and maybe hit 1 shot out of 1 full clip. Don't know the point of this triggerbot.

Now ESP, let me tell you, this ESP is meant to fuck you up, no idea whats the point of it. The ESP is so poorly done, that you can't even tell if the guy is close, or fucking across the map.

All in all, I Spend about 3 hours yesterday on config, 2 hours today, and it made 0 improvements. Yesterday I went 3-18, today I went 1-10 before I left. Literally missing shots that are POSITIONED on the player.

By the way, the config setup was also done via teamviewer, can't really blame it on me, but this cheat.

No need to get mad, it's an honest testimonial.

Few more things, the setup wasn't as bad as most people say on other forums. However the whole config shit is terrible. I literally spend hours, then got someone to do it for me and its still garbage. Please just get psilent 2 fov and remove these useless features, thank you. And magnet trigger like on plat, and a better esp so you can actually tell where the fuck the enemy is other than having to guess n check; and it will be a much better cheat, i promise you. Right now I give this a 5 out of 10, for effort and security I guess.

Last edited:
I guess there was some improvement after about 7 hours. Now in 7 rounds i went 2-10, where as yesterday in 36 rounds the cheat managed to get 3 kills with prefiring corners ( keep in mind, cant tell where tf they are so half of game its just prefiring where they seem to be, but are not) , and using aimbot which is set to like fov 10,but does no aim correction.

In addition, the help threads are pretty bad. https://leaguecheats.com/threads/how-to-make-own-perfect-settings-guide-share-your-settings.1224/ This thread is pretty helpful, but the other one below it, is useless. The explanations are all over the place, not even in order, thus its pretty hard to follow that thread and actually manage to set itup. Maybe after 7hours you could, but not everybody has the time to spend 7 hours on making a config that makes you play 10x worse.

1. The hack lets you alt tab, just use nofont=1 in settings, you don't need menu.
2. The aimbot is flicking when you're buying a weapon because your aimbot is binded on mouse1 and you buy with the mouse.
3. The aimbot is good but it differs from resolution to resolution.
4. Almost nobody on here uses ESP, and if they use it, they use it binded on a key or something to get some fast info.
5. In the first 48 hours I was saying like you say now.. but someone helped me and I'm literally a god. Anyways i'm global without cheats, and maybe this cheat is so advanced for you, the silvers :)

It's all right this guy I literally didn't read anything and spent most of the day yesterday crying in tickets about how nothing works at all because he didn't read any of the documentation. Additionally all of the things he just listed means that he still hasn't read the documentation and still has his cheat configured improperly.

There is also the ability to play in full window. Also there are many different kinds of ESP in this cheat if you choose to use one which does not tell you the distance of the player then that is only your own fault.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Reactions: mitobr
It's all right this guy I literally didn't read anything and spent most of the day yesterday crying in tickets about how nothing works at all because he didn't read any of the documentation. Additionally all of the things he just listed means that he still hasn't read the documentation and still has his cheat configured improperly.

There is also the ability to play in full window. Also there are many different kinds of ESP in this cheat if you choose to use one which does not tell you the distance of the player then that is only your own fault.

My dude , I told you in thread the setup was done from someone else, experienced here, not by me :)

Also, copied some configs with same resolution and still

So I been using this for 24 hours, and let me tell you; it is one of my second worst purchases on the internet to this day. Firstly, the hack does not let you alt tab. I added everything the support says, but when I do, the menu does not work but it lets me alt tab, and vice versa, unbelievable .

For the aimbot, its literally messes up your aim on purpose. I can link you my last game, where I am literally BEHIND the person, He is NOT moving and it literally misses shots. Then there was scout incident, where it literally misses the kid standing still. I went into bot match, the aimbot makes no adjustments, other than flicking for no reason when Im trying to fucking buy a weapon, lmfao.. All in all, aimbot made me go 1-10, and second game 3-18. Now to triggerbot. I cant even call this triggerbot, it literally is aimbot 2.0 but with few less bugs. First off all, I got someone to set everything. It works "okay" in bot matches, then in MM its literally fucking up everything. The trigger ( set up correctly, everything made sure) does not shoot. Yesterday, I had it working, but it would literally shoot clips and maybe hit 1 shot out of 1 full clip. Don't know the point of this triggerbot.

Now ESP, let me tell you, this ESP is meant to fuck you up, no idea whats the point of it. The ESP is so poorly done, that you can't even tell if the guy is close, or fucking across the map.

All in all, I Spend about 3 hours yesterday on config, 2 hours today, and it made 0 improvements. Yesterday I went 3-18, today I went 1-10 before I left. Literally missing shots that are POSITIONED on the player.

By the way, the config setup was also done via teamviewer, can't really blame it on me, but this cheat.

No need to get mad, it's an honest testimonial.

Few more things, the setup wasn't as bad as most people say on other forums. However the whole config shit is terrible. I literally spend hours, then got someone to do it for me and its still garbage. Please just get psilent 2 fov and remove these useless features, thank you. And magnet trigger like on plat, and a better esp so you can actually tell where the fuck the enemy is other than having to guess n check; and it will be a much better cheat, i promise you. Right now I give this a 5 out of 10, for effort and security I guess.
lol 1v1 me with ur shitty psilent on plat and i promise i will literally rip ur anus in half. lmfao. Not only is psilent patched and broken but its shit. I frequently drop 40 kills easily and have no problems. Also if your still unable to play in FS the play windowed. Lastly, this aimbot is meant to be undetected on all platforms not like shitty plat that uses psilent.

lol 1v1 me with ur shitty psilent on plat and i promise i will literally rip ur anus in half. lmfao. Not only is psilent patched and broken but its shit. I frequently drop 40 kills easily and have no problems. Also if your still unable to play in FS the play windowed. Lastly, this aimbot is meant to be undetected on all platforms not like shitty plat that uses psilent.
It's 2017 dude, it's all about psilent and humanized aimbot.

kid wtf r u actually on psilent is detected on pretty much all anti-cheats except vac and mm and its been patched for like a year now. lmfao. And this aimbot is better than any "humanized aimbot" lol.

Reactions: $nowii
kid wtf r u actually on psilent is detected on pretty much all anti-cheats except vac and mm and its been patched for like a year now. lmfao. And this aimbot is better than any "humanized aimbot" lol.
It's not better, especially the trigger. I used to smoke a blunt and shit on kids, now the "so called, "triggerbot" does not hit shit, but shoot sky. Also, don't see how this aimbot is better than humanized ones. lo

It's not better, especially the trigger. I used to smoke a blunt and shit on kids, now the "so called, "triggerbot" does not hit shit, but shoot sky. Also, don't see how this aimbot is better than humanized ones. lo
Clearly u haven't taken the time to set it up or your on hardcore drugs/autistic because your the only one here that thinks that kek. And you saw before you bought it that it didn't have psilent.

My dude , I told you in thread the setup was done from someone else, experienced here, not by me :)

Also, copied some configs with same resolution and still
Someone else cannot just make you settings for your play style especially if you need something like 10 field of view obviously you are terrible at the game

It's 2017 dude, it's all about psilent and humanized aimbot.
This is literally the most humanized Aimbot in current existence of every single provider in the world. We have the only full legit Mouse control and bought that is so legit someone can be standing behind you watching you in real life and still not think you're cheating. PSilent was patched in 2015, and literally works on no platform except mm with 1-1.5 fov. Otherwise everyone can see the Aimbot in your demos.

So basically what you are saying is that you are a 12 year old kid who is used to rage hacks and OW Bans and this isn't a rage hack.
The fact that you think my triggerbot is an aimbot shows that you literally know nothing and haven't even used the hack. Or you are one of those people who set every feature to the same key.

So basically what you are saying is that you are a 12 year old kid who is used to rage hacks and OW Bans and this isn't a rage hack.
The fact that you think my triggerbot is an aimbot shows that you literally know nothing and haven't even used the hack. Or you are one of those people who set every feature to the same key.

Lol, I came from Plat where the aimbot was actually working and legit.

I can literally record a demo with any config there is posted, change the same resolution and dpi, and show you how terrible it is. I am literally laughing dude, the aimbot purposely misses the shots. Even if you tap the bullet will hit something else other than the actual enemy. Man I hope this hack was just a joke, if it is, please email me the one you say is "the most humanized aimbot.. If not, I have no words to describe this hack, lol.

On top of that, the threads dont even describe each feature so its basically you gotta put like 30 hours into your config to learn each feature, through trial and error.Clearly I think 8 hours now, wasnt enough.

Every other site, max setup time is like 15 mins, everything works, nice.

Lol, I came from Plat where the aimbot was actually working and legit.

I can literally record a demo with any config there is posted, change the same resolution and dpi, and show you how terrible it is. I am literally laughing dude, the aimbot purposely misses the shots. Even if you tap the bullet will hit something else other than the actual enemy. Man I hope this hack was just a joke, if it is, please email me the one you say is "the most humanized aimbot.. If not, I have no words to describe this hack, lol.

On top of that, the threads dont even describe each feature so its basically you gotta put like 30 hours into your config to learn each feature, through trial and error.Clearly I think 8 hours now, wasnt enough.

Every other site, max setup time is like 15 mins, everything works, nice.

btw, the psilent trigger was one of the best shit i ever used. Their trigger actually landed clean 1 taps, here, its like aimbot auto shoot. Literally sprays down if you point at the enemy, hits 0 hs, i think you should rename it to auto shoot aimbot man since the "auto shoot" in the aim section does not work, but this one in trigger section, does. Perhaps it was placed in wrong section, don't know.

Someone else cannot just make you settings for your play style especially if you need something like 10 field of view obviously you are terrible at the game

I used 1 fov psilent on rifles and 1.5 on awp, and i beat kids who were rage hacking. Lol, here , i took a config, the fov was set to 3 , which literally did nothing.

how can i help you what do you want am all here for you i just want to see you happy again come to TS and open TV and i will help you as much as i can is that ok ? LC ts vs24.tserverhq.com:7090

Reactions: Bas1c
I used 1 fov psilent on rifles and 1.5 on awp, and i beat kids who were rage hacking. Lol, here , i took a config, the fov was set to 3 , which literally did nothing.
I was on Plat before, and I can surely say that: I will never change from LC again bro.
I know it's difficult when you start on LC but in some days you will not regret this, just ask help to players on the Forum or the staff.
I really hope you will stay on LC and so ...

how can i help you what do you want am all here for you i just want to see you happy again come to TS and open TV and i will help you as much as i can is that ok ? LC ts vs24.tserverhq.com:7090
Send me your config and I'll try it with your resolution.
I had someone teamciewer me earlier, he gave me a config but the trigger portion wasn't working as well as the aimbot was missing shots even when you're trying to shot at bots in that workshop.

my config wont work for you bro let me get in and we do it together make them best for you. its something wrong maybe with setting up the cheats.
so am on ts ur welcome if u need help

Reactions: Bas1c
Status
Not open for further replies.