Fast ace on ESEA.

LC undetected on ESEA confirmed ! DatSheffy
No its complicated Esea logs your whole computer from the moment your pc boots up so that's why its pretty much impossible to make a public cheat for Esea even with maximum randomization
But you won't get insta banned from Esea either they have to check your logs before you get banned the current standing record is like 4 months or something I'm pretty sure

No its complicated Esea logs your whole computer from the moment your pc boots up so that's why its pretty much impossible to make a public cheat for Esea even with maximum randomization
But you won't get insta banned from Esea either they have to check your logs before you get banned the current standing record is like 4 months or something I'm pretty sure
ik i was jk

I know but some 12 year old would look at that and take it seriously then play on esea and then complain when he gets banned....
Lol true, but I think you can still make a lot of money with LC on ESEA, even in 1/2months !

Lol true, but I think you can still make a lot of money with LC on ESEA, even in 1/2months !
ehh its not like you could go fucking rage or be like S rank or some shit I think the more reports you get and the more attention you get the faster you will get banned

ehh its not like you could go fucking rage or be like S rank or some shit I think the more reports you get and the more attention you get the faster you will get banned
True, but it's all abouts the wins like FaceIT, you could go in some randoms leagues for 1000$

But he can play some matches bad to avoid manual ban sometimes its working good ;D