One Month In Depth Testimonial - LC MULTI

Oct 25, 2016
Hey everyone. As my subscription is running out I figured I should drop a testimonial of what the experience has been so far. I can say I will definitely be renewing for at least another three months.

There are many cheats out on the market these days. Sites like unknowncheats/mpgh forums have allowed new coders to copy&paste to their heart's desire. I've been all over things such as vacware and inuria (even P7 - public "esea proof" RAT Kappa) and I can say that Leaguecheats is by far the highest quality cheat I have used for CSGO. Thus begins my formal rating/review which you can find in the sections below.

Customer Support and Payment 10/10
This cheat comes in two forms - league and non league (visuals only or visuals+aimbot). While a bit more pricey than other cheats, you do get what you pay for and that is a secure, powerful aimbot and wallhack that you can even use on LAN. Pay via PayPal and you will be verified within hours, granting instant access to the cheat.

Set Up ?/10
While you can pay the staff to set the cheat up for you, I decided to take the rough route of setting it up myself. There are plenty of forum posts by other members of the community, including the staff, that allow for the cheat to be used fairly easily. It took me quite a bit of trial and error as I would sometimes crash while using the triggerbot with multicore enabled. This wasn't major as I don't use triggerbot, only aimbot. I am certain that the staff would've been able to solve this for me but I had enough support tickets pestering them as it was, and am happy with my config.

Security & Functionality 10/10
I have no anxiety in using this on my main and smurf account with over $300-600 USD worth of skins in my inventory. A loader generates a unique build for each user every 30 minutes, and you can set it to silently inject so you can use it on LAN if you so desire. No internet connection? Use mobile data via your phone to connect :D. It provides security for all ACs it advertises for (unlike certain other cheats) and the coder is constantly pushing to get the product through to its number one spot.

Aimbot 10/10
Can't rate this higher its illegal. :cool:. I would buy a version with only aimbot.
Multi-bone function and unique weapon-settings with multiple aim keys and aim time? So many features and by far the strongest (and most important) portion of the cheat.

Many users such as @Marcus92 who display a high level of game knowledge have displayed the capability of this cheat to its fullest.

Visuals & ESP 5/10
The visuals are a bit strange, thus I didn't use them as much as I figured. Loaded with lots of features that I feel unnecessary . I'd be happy with an ESP box with a visual check and aimspot on the head. However, if you want an advantage without full wall hacks you can use the DLights function which highlights player's shadows - making them easier to spot in dark places.

Triggerbot 5/10
Trigger bot will crash in fullscreen mode, can't be used in custom matches, and crashes if you're running multicore ON. Ended up having a lot of problems with it and it wasn't worth to me. However, if you play with multicore OFF and consistently get good FPS IT IS STRONG AND FUNCTIONS PERFECTLY. I neglected it because I don't need it.

Misc & Bunnyhop 10/10
Never misses a hop on 0 delay. Another function that is impressive, but one I hardly use.

Community 10/10
This is by far the most mature cheating community I have come across (this and one other). Users are not little children crying about pushing updates/feature requests. We all realize that the provider always does their best and works hard to ensure our success. There's more than just a purchase - there's a promise.

Overall 10/10
How did I calculate this score? No math involved - I just really enjoy the cheat and the fact that there's something fresh on this saturated market full of lies and scams. The staff are helpful and loyal, the community is friendly and vast, and I am very pleased to be a part of this community.

Buy this and FaceIT premium for free skins and a pleasurable gaming experience. See you in game :D.

@legitbeast thanks for detailed review. If you are getting crashes with triggerbot you should change triggerbot type to 1 (probably you have enabled weaponconfig for triggerbot).
The visual assistance is really simple because who plays with visuals on high level? :D Basic ESP boxed, pixel esp, XX esp :p

Regards, ToX