Fast ace on ESEA.

Very nice ace dude [emoji7]
You play on Multi Cheat Options (ESP, Wallhack, Aimbot, Triggerbot and other features) for 35$ ? [emoji39]

Last edited:
Very nice ace dude [emoji7]
You play on Multi Cheat Options (ESP, Wallhack, Aimbot, Triggerbot and other features) for 35$ ? [emoji39]

Wysłane z mojego SM-G903F przy użyciu Tapatalka
No ESEA is blocking the Cheat,
he playing Clean

Why would he get banned?
He can get ban after 2-3 months xd ESEA scans are more delayed than VAC, but very accurate and detect every little memory changes. LC is very good encrypted etc and its delay this process too :)

He can get ban after 2-3 months xd ESEA scans are more delayed than VAC, but very accurate and detect every little memory changes. LC is very good encrypted etc and its delay this process too :)
I dont think thats how it works. I mean thats not what other people told me.

that is for sure is detected and the LC can not hide from it?

that is for sure is detected and the LC can not hide from it?
It was test by staff Tox say ban after 3-4 months. Jimster can say you more what exactly is detected by ESEA in LC. Meaby injection method or more things.

I've been playing with LC for over 1 week now on ESEA, so im not that clean :)
no shit ur still going? thats awesome man, id try it with ya but my one year just expired and trust me its nearly impossible to evade. i constantly got rebanned trying to evade lol

Did a fast ace vs eco on ESEA, nothing special :)

The clip was recorded POV from nvidia gforce experience instant replay feature. I play on 1024 so is kinda bad quallity.... But enjoy! :)

Please may you pm settings and res?

Could i get the demo of this so i can add it to the LC promo video? Again names are changed and kept 100% private.