Review after 1 month with LC multi

Arnold

Silver Elite Master
Jul 3, 2017
Well as many others I started my LC experience with many problems (Starting with finding decent config and etc).
I do understand what made people hate this cheat. But if you don't give up on it you are up for a very good surprise.

Aimbot: 9/10
With the right settings the aimbot of the cheat is very op. Although I did found it missing sometimes like not aiming at all. But those situations are very rare.

Esp: 6/10
In my opinion there is a lot of room to improve in the esp feature. But it is working it just doesn't look very good or special. I bet if Jimster had the time it would look much better.

Triggerbot: 8/10
It's working but I found myself missing many shots with it until I gave up on it. I don't like using triggerbot
anyway so I didn't put much effort on trying to make it work.

WallHack: 9/10
Underrated feature if you ask me. It is confusing sometimes and you find yourself asking what's a wall and what's an open area. The other kind of the feature is a bit better drawing players through walls.
But for playing legit all those wallhack features are not very good. But they can be very op for 1v1 arenas, Retakes servers, deathmatch or any casual mode of the game.

Misc: 7/10
It's a legit cheat so the lack of miscellaneous is understandable. For me personally I would add backtracking or chams maybe sound esp. We don't need fancy skin changer and all that bullshit.

Security: 10/10
Yes the best for last, I didn't dream of cheating on my main account. But with LC it's possible because I feel safe. It is very clear that the security is in the top priority for the staff. Just the fact that it didn't got detected for 800 days+ is mind blowing. And makes you feel safe.

Staff: 9/10
The response time is very fast and pleasant. They forgave me for being an idiot and sharing my password NotLikeThis

Overall: 8/10
So far this cheat is not the best cheat I used but it is the safest. So I'm here to stay I do believe that the staff does what it cans but I think there is a lot of room for improvement.

About me:
So after I got global without any external I got bored and wanted to have fun. So I used inte*w*bz on my smurf cause inte*w*bz survived the first vac wave. I used a non prime account and it was like hell.
Every match everyone was blatantly cheating. Which made me wonder how valve letting this happen.
I mean take a valve employee and let him play non prime matchmaking. He will ban 5 people per match.
After that I bought Platinum cheats and because it was 200 slot cheat. I felt safe enough using it on my prime smurf. It was pretty dam good compare to the non prime cheating experience. Using the stream proof I also could record myself which made the experience even more fun. After a while I really wanted to cheat on my main account. But I knew PC is not that safe. After all it got detected only a few month ago. So I looked for a cheat that I would feel safe using I have almost got scammed with "enhanced aim" scamming site. But got warned in the right time. And then I found LC to be the safest so I bought it.

To sum up:
I think LC is the safest cheat you can get compare to the low price. So if you want a strong legit cheat for your main account LC is the choice for you.

Reactions: ToX
Nice review man! Welcome to the LC fam and hope you will stay. I feel that whole LC crew always working and improve all things and if you ask me the legit aimbot is still brutal strong (like you having a good day CSGO but every day).

Although I did found it missing sometimes like not aiming at all. But those situations are very rare.
Sounds like vischeck type 3, there is nothing to do about it. You just have to play without it or play with multicore disabled.

In my opinion there is a lot of room to improve in the esp feature. But it is working it just doesn't look very good or special.
What else do you need?

backtracking
Kappa

We spoke about it many times, we can't make a chams. You can use dlights instead :)

but I think there is a lot of room for improvement.
Feel free to post here what do you want to see: Request Features

So if you want a strong legit cheat for your main account LC is the choice for you.
Thanks for your feedback!

Sounds like vischeck type 3, there is nothing to do about it. You just have to play without it or play with multicore disabled.
No I use MultiCore off and vischeck=1
vischeck=3 is not playable at least for me.
What else do you need?
The esp right now is very basic no bar for health / armor.
The text is pretty small to my taste,
No color customization,
The visibility of the text not that. Good I would add a background to it To make it more visible.
I can go on but I made my point.

No I use MultiCore off and vischeck=1
Then if aimbot doesn't lock = means something is wrong with your settings.

The esp right now is very basic no bar for health / armor.
Ehh.. that's a league cheat right? You don't need any fancy shit, if you know what I mean.

The text is pretty small to my taste,
font=
fontsize=
Solved?

No color customization,
That's true, you can only have some basic colors with ESPvischeck 1. We might implement RGB system from our $1600 league multihack project.
Code:
esptr=0
esptg=255
esptb=0
esptvr=255
esptvg=0
esptvb=0
espctr=0
espctg=255
espctb=0
espctvr=255
espctvg=0
espctvb=0
espotr=0
espotg=0
espotb=255

The visibility of the text not that. Good I would add a background to it To make it more visible.
font=
fontsize=
Solved?

Considering it's a League Cheat why would you bother with ESP so much? Other than that, good review :)

Considering it's a League Cheat why would you bother with ESP so much? Other than that, good review :)

I use ESP on all Leagues I can. What’s the point of cheating if you need to actually gitgud kappa

Ty for the feedback, Arnold; although some of what you said can be solved as posted by ToX, we appreciate all feedback and would be thankful if you could post some features (please not Backtracking or Chams), LC can’t fully improve without user feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I use ESP on all Leagues I can. What’s the point of cheating if you need to actually gitgud kappa

Well, this is why we share our opinions. I was just agreeing with ToX when he said: "Ehh.. that's a league cheat right? You don't need any fancy shit, if you know what I mean."

I was not saying what's the point of using ESP, but pointing out that maybe it is good already.

Well, this is why we share our opinions. I was just agreeing with ToX when he said: "Ehh.. that's a league cheat right? You don't need any fancy shit, if you know what I mean."

I was not saying what's the point of using ESP, but pointing out that maybe it is good already.

I’m fuckin with ya bb, I knew what you meant [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro