My honest review, no filter.

Stroudy

DMG
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Aug 10, 2016
Hey, thanks for taking your time to read my honest review on LeagueCheats... as title says, this is going to be a no filter 100% honest truth review, I'm not going to shy away from details nor my opinion on this... so let's get started, shall we?

Aimbot:
The aimbot is Phenomenal, like literally... a 10/10, I've used many other p2c's in the past and none can compare to LC, LC's aimbot is very very humanized, at times when my ESP isn't working... I actually forget I'm toggled, I'm in the zone, I'm playing for fun but also to win, I got some good strong legit settings (Courtesy of @ToX - I love you, thanks for releasing your setts <3 ) and right off the bat, they're good to go.
All the customisation options too for the aimbot just give you such a great experience too, you can't go wrong.. I mean, really.. have you ever used a p2c cheat and doubted that it could never look legit? Yeah... me too, but with LC... I still have yet to doubt myself and I know I'm cheating, my bad, I'm legit... settings ^_^, back on topic....... It's just all in all a really well coded Aimbot, I know not a single person has to say anything bad, maybe suggestions but... never anything bad such as "Why is the aimbot weak? "Why does it look blatant?" Still waiting for someone to ask.....

ESP:
The ESP features and functions are just god tier, you get all your options like; Box ESP, Pixel ESP ( I heavily recommend for looking very very legit), you get X ESP, List ESP and then with all the visibility options and customisation for your needs for the ESP, it's short and sweet...

You get Walls, Player Walls, DLights... now, I'm not going to lie as said, this is an honest opinion... Walls/Player walls is one of the most common unused features ever, it fits no ones needs as of now, but maybe someone will use them... howeverrrr...
DLights is a different subject, you can change the intensity (Brightness), Radius, the decay (how strong) and even set it to Auto... Just a great feature if you don't wanna use walls but you still want some type of assistance... gotta hats off to @Jimster480 Never seen this feature anywhere else and I'm always using Dlights OR Pixel ESP.

Staff:
The staff aren't going to be a touchy subject for me either, I'll say the truth... possibly risking a ban for you guys for my honest opinion... here goes...

@Jimster480 - A real cool fucking guy, legit... down to earth, friendly but not too friendly ( As long as you don't bug him and such, anyone would get annoyed at that... I mean C'mon.), and just a overall top guy, he has a family and a Job and still provides time for LC, he's dedicated as fuck and I will always support this man, hats off to you man, I can't wait to see what the future holds for LC as a whole!

@ToX - I haven't had the pleasure of talking to ToX in a general conversation, but from the times we have talked on the forums, regardless of situation, he's never once disrespected me ( I can't say the same for others, some people just grind gears... ), and he's assisted me, regardless of how retarded my issue was and for that, I appreciate you man. Thank you for spending time with LC, with the community and just being an overall top guy, can't wait to actually have a real decent conversation with you.

@Virus1x - Never spoken but from what I've seen, read, heard and so on - he seems like a real nice guy, I did however have the pleasure of talking to him once in PM and he responded, didn't attempt to fast talk and hurry the conversation up, it was a pleasure... even if it was 6-8 messages in total, you still gave up time and once again, thank you for being here at LC.

@Aaron (Helper) - Aaron is... Aaron, I've never talked to him, unfortunately, but I've seen him posting around, seen him always doing support tickets and from what I've seen... he's a genuine nice lad, sure he might throw a tiny bit of flame to a... certain banned member but, it was like 0.5 flame out of 10, barely anything.. Thanks for being here at LC man.

For the rest of the staff team... we still have yet to meet but, you do a great job, thanks for being here and helping out.

Overall:
The overall experience of LeagueCheats has been a positive, sure theres been ups and downs and not once was it due to LC, it was always something on my end, same as everyone else... ups and downs but even if its your issue... guess what... Staff are still here to help and support you, sucks to be you with all this help and support and you just get overwhelmed..

Even with language barriers with many different people from many countries, they're still super friendly, helpful and just nice guys to talk and interact with.

But honestly, if you're looking for a god tier legit cheat you can trust, put faith into and for guarantee you won't ever get banned... this is the place for you, you're more than welcome as long as you follow the rules that are so simple and impossible to break, Enjoy your stay with us!

Very nice @Stroudy, thanks for taking ur time to write this review ;)
Thanks man means a lot, and even more proof just how friendly you are and you taking your time to reply, once again proving how honest the review is... Thanks man, I love you <3 in a bro way.

Walls/Player walls is one of the most common unused features ever
You can use it for Wallbangs such as Mirage Apts when you plant the bomb for the Wooden wall ;)
flame to a... certain banned member but, it was like 0.5 flame out of 10, barely anything.. Thanks for being here at LC man.
It wasn't "flame" as much as it was disagreement of his time at LC due to being a sketchy cunt :(
Thanks for the review though, means a lot to Jim :)

You can use it for Wallbangs such as Mirage Apts when you plant the bomb for the Wooden wall ;)

It wasn't "flame" as much as it was disagreement of his time at LC due to being a sketchy cunt :(
Thanks for the review though, means a lot to Jim :)
No problems man, and thanks for the info on walls, that actually helps out a lot. :D

Playerwalls to see through penetrable walls, Walls to just see through all walls like 1.6 days
Learn something new every day, thanks for the heads up... gonna actually start using it now.

Hey, thanks for taking your time to read my honest review on LeagueCheats... as title says, this is going to be a no filter 100% honest truth review, I'm not going to shy away from details nor my opinion on this... so let's get started, shall we?

Aimbot:
The aimbot is Phenomenal, like literally... a 10/10, I've used many other p2c's in the past and none can compare to LC, LC's aimbot is very very humanized, at times when my ESP isn't working... I actually forget I'm toggled, I'm in the zone, I'm playing for fun but also to win, I got some good strong legit settings (Courtesy of @ToX - I love you, thanks for releasing your setts <3 ) and right off the bat, they're good to go.
All the customisation options too for the aimbot just give you such a great experience too, you can't go wrong.. I mean, really.. have you ever used a p2c cheat and doubted that it could never look legit? Yeah... me too, but with LC... I still have yet to doubt myself and I know I'm cheating, my bad, I'm legit... settings ^_^, back on topic....... It's just all in all a really well coded Aimbot, I know not a single person has to say anything bad, maybe suggestions but... never anything bad such as "Why is the aimbot weak? "Why does it look blatant?" Still waiting for someone to ask.....

ESP:
The ESP features and functions are just god tier, you get all your options like; Box ESP, Pixel ESP ( I heavily recommend for looking very very legit), you get X ESP, List ESP and then with all the visibility options and customisation for your needs for the ESP, it's short and sweet...

You get Walls, Player Walls, DLights... now, I'm not going to lie as said, this is an honest opinion... Walls/Player walls is one of the most common unused features ever, it fits no ones needs as of now, but maybe someone will use them... howeverrrr...
DLights is a different subject, you can change the intensity (Brightness), Radius, the decay (how strong) and even set it to Auto... Just a great feature if you don't wanna use walls but you still want some type of assistance... gotta hats off to @Jimster480 Never seen this feature anywhere else and I'm always using Dlights OR Pixel ESP.

Staff:
The staff aren't going to be a touchy subject for me either, I'll say the truth... possibly risking a ban for you guys for my honest opinion... here goes...

@Jimster480 - A real cool fucking guy, legit... down to earth, friendly but not too friendly ( As long as you don't bug him and such, anyone would get annoyed at that... I mean C'mon.), and just a overall top guy, he has a family and a Job and still provides time for LC, he's dedicated as fuck and I will always support this man, hats off to you man, I can't wait to see what the future holds for LC as a whole!

@ToX - I haven't had the pleasure of talking to ToX in a general conversation, but from the times we have talked on the forums, regardless of situation, he's never once disrespected me ( I can't say the same for others, some people just grind gears... ), and he's assisted me, regardless of how retarded my issue was and for that, I appreciate you man. Thank you for spending time with LC, with the community and just being an overall top guy, can't wait to actually have a real decent conversation with you.

@Virus1x - Never spoken but from what I've seen, read, heard and so on - he seems like a real nice guy, I did however have the pleasure of talking to him once in PM and he responded, didn't attempt to fast talk and hurry the conversation up, it was a pleasure... even if it was 6-8 messages in total, you still gave up time and once again, thank you for being here at LC.

@Aaron (Helper) - Aaron is... Aaron, I've never talked to him, unfortunately, but I've seen him posting around, seen him always doing support tickets and from what I've seen... he's a genuine nice lad, sure he might throw a tiny bit of flame to a... certain banned member but, it was like 0.5 flame out of 10, barely anything.. Thanks for being here at LC man.

For the rest of the staff team... we still have yet to meet but, you do a great job, thanks for being here and helping out.

Overall:
The overall experience of LeagueCheats has been a positive, sure theres been ups and downs and not once was it due to LC, it was always something on my end, same as everyone else... ups and downs but even if its your issue... guess what... Staff are still here to help and support you, sucks to be you with all this help and support and you just get overwhelmed..

Even with language barriers with many different people from many countries, they're still super friendly, helpful and just nice guys to talk and interact with.

But honestly, if you're looking for a god tier legit cheat you can trust, put faith into and for guarantee you won't ever get banned... this is the place for you, you're more than welcome as long as you follow the rules that are so simple and impossible to break, Enjoy your stay with us!

Thank you for the honest review! It is indeed a Super Stronk Tier!