AuHope yt intro

Resolved

I'm on Gear Bois
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jun 10, 2017

I made this intro for my yt and i would like honest opinions.
Suggestions would be nice as well :D
How about this one?

Also this one was just a template that i put my name in :confused:

Got told by a mate i shouldnt waste time on making an intro and just get on from yt and put my name there
Personally i dont like it :(

Last edited:
WAY to long if I saw this I would instantly skip the video, max 5 sec for an intro if you even need one. Just like vader said you don't use intros anymore. Also please no "legit hacking videos" NotLikeThis

WAY to long if I saw this I would instantly skip the video, max 5 sec for an intro if you even need one. Just like vader said you don't use intros anymore. Also please no "legit hacking videos" NotLikeThis
Ok
I wont have one :(

Why no legit hacking videos haha?

I agree with being too long , maybe shorten it a little bit to around 5-8 seconds?
Well upload whatever content you like @AuHope , you'll always get fans and haters. If legit hacking is your thing, or that you'd enjoy the most then just go with that! I'll look forward to your future vids!

I agree with being too long , maybe shorten it a little bit to around 5-8 seconds?
Well upload whatever content you like @AuHope , you'll always get fans and haters. If legit hacking is your thing, or that you'd enjoy the most then just go with that! I'll look forward to your future vids!
Should i cut it at the au hope thing or just ill remake it and make it so no legit hacking bit and longer au hope with maybe a flip?

Should i cut it at the au hope thing or just ill remake it and make it so no legit hacking bit and longer au hope with maybe a flip?

Personally I would not include that legit hacking thing in the end. So whenever you decide other content to upload you can still use the intro!
In the end the intro is just branding yourself. I dont think it can't hurt having an intro as long as it is not too long.
Stick with the 5-8 sec intro in my opinion. Keep in mind that people can now double click on YT video in order to skip 10 seconds. So you dont want it to be like 11-12 seconds since then they might tap twice which result in 20sec forward. So they miss the beginning of your vid :)

I personally don't understand why would you need an intro, for me, intros are good to separate individual ideas on your channel, one big example are huge channels who already have videos with seasons, so they use different intros to each one. :)

I personally don't understand why would you need an intro, for me, intros are good to separate individual ideas on your channel, one big example are huge channels who already have videos with seasons, so they use different intros to each one. :)
So what your saying is make intros for topics on videos?
One ytber i was talking to about this he said my intro was aright but maybe just have the au hope thing
He said not to topic the intro like having "csgo legit hacking" as a sub title. The video name should say it all
He said the only thing he would have at the end is a basic outro

So what your saying is make intros for topics on videos?
One ytber i was talking to about this he said my intro was aright but maybe just have the au hope thing
He said not to topic the intro like having "csgo legit hacking" as a sub title. The video name should say it all
He said the only thing he would have at the end is a basic outro

I would focus more on the thumbnail and title. As most people will continue watching the video after they first clicked it.

Personally I would not include that legit hacking thing in the end. So whenever you decide other content to upload you can still use the intro!
In the end the intro is just branding yourself. I dont think it can't hurt having an intro as long as it is not too long.
Stick with the 5-8 sec intro in my opinion. Keep in mind that people can now double click on YT video in order to skip 10 seconds. So you dont want it to be like 11-12 seconds since then they might tap twice which result in 20sec forward. So they miss the beginning of your vid :)
Ive uploaded one video publicly and its not really good tbh :(
It was aids in my opinion and i hate using other cheats :mad:
--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---
paint level
Paint level?
Sorry i dont understand

I told you above, I do not want to be arrogant or to upset you. this level was in 2007. I personally do not like it. if bothering your negative opinions, do not post anymore.

Video 6 is the best imo. Good length. I still wouldn't use an intro though:rolleyes: just a normal "oi cunts" is enough.