AuHope yt intro

I told you above, I do not want to be arrogant or to upset you. this level was in 2007. I personally do not like it. if bothering your negative opinions, do not post anymore.
I wasnt pissed?
I simply did not understand what you mean earlier by "Paint level"
Video 6 is the best imo. Good length. I still wouldn't use an intro though:rolleyes: just a normal "oi cunts" is enough.
i was told that was was good and ye i understand the no intro thing but ill definitly keep the outro and im thinking and considering the no intro thing
Just all of my irl friends say to use intro

i was told that was was good and ye i understand the no intro thing but ill definitly keep the outro and im thinking and considering the no intro thing
Just all of my irl friends say to use intro

I mean you could use an outro sure, just not an intro when I watch a video I want to get into it straight away. Use LeagueCheats in a video as well, some nice advertisement.

Reactions: Resolved
Instead of 12y old minecraft intro, I would put a 10 sec of insane spraydown etc.. etc.. something what is actually inside ur vid.
When I see 12y old minecraft intro = it's like auto close tab for me.

But it might be just me, if you are targeting 12y olds, then sure, use one of those intro u provided to us.

You should just focus on doing what you like despite what other say, if you enjoy intros, use it.