Any doubt that he is cheating?

Those guy trained enough on this game and have some kind of gift.

They don't cheat, they just do the thing for what you need LC

Reactions: fame1337
Lol @fame1337 , where all that hate came from? Just because I posted something you don't agree, you don't need to rate everyone dumb for that ;)

Clear that it is aimlock.

What hypocrite, and he always said it was against cheating.

The truth is that it was too good at this game suddenly.

Clear that it is aimlock.

What hypocrite, and he always said it was against cheating.

The truth is that it was too good at this game suddenly.

And still are people backing up saying this is normal, they clearly didn't have watched the lock at 3:53 I mentioned.

Wouldn’t make any sense for him to cheat though so i highly doubt it.

seems like a witch hunt for me PJSaltPJSalt

For me, not accepting the fact that people can get this good, is like you can't accept some people like Usain can run that fast without help

Maybe living in fairy tail, but i still rly believe in it

And i'm pretty sure, every lock through walls or what, are just some random movement, i think you could see those for every player if you watch them a lot

wix1wix2
wix3wix4

For me, not accepting the fact that people can get this good, is like you can't accept some people like Usain can run that fast without help

And i'm pretty sure, every lock through walls or what, are just some random movement, i think you could see those for every player if you watch them a lot

wix1wix2
wix3wix4

You are indeed an optimistic Guy arent you, I like it

wix1wix2
wix3wix4
Have an optimistic on me.

Well regarding the pubg clip u mentioned i think it could be a legit one, u have much more suspicious locks froim shroud then that one( some 180's locking right on the guy head), the csgo one i would see as an legit one too becuz the first lock on ramps is a common angle to strafe out(i found suspicious on how fast the crosshair moved comparing the usual strafing speed he has) i found more suspicious the second "lock" on the bombsite A guy at 0:28

Well regarding the pubg clip u mentioned i think it could be a legit one, u have much more suspicious locks froim shroud then that one( some 180's locking right on the guy head), the csgo one i would see as an legit one too becuz the first lock on ramps is a common angle to strafe out(i found suspicious on how fast the crosshair moved comparing the usual strafing speed he has) i found more suspicious the second "lock" on the bombsite A guy at 0:28

Well, the lock on 3:53 for me is enough, it was a stupid adjustment to some random bug that occurs to the other player, still, it pulls the aim so hard and stop at the head, it's just stupid.

wix1wix2
wix3wix4

People can get that good, but especially in something virtual like video game, you cannot ever become 100% consistent at what you do. aiming is about fucking Milimeter pixels, especially mid/long range. spraying can be fucking random, you cannot perfect spraying or flicking to someones head. Now suddenly mr coldzera appears and is able to do both pretty much perfect consistently, game for game for game. No off games, no consitency issues. Every human has off days, no matter what they do. Now you try to tell me he found enlightment through counter strike and he is no longer bound to the human inconsistency.
People think mostly pros would cheat to be good at the game, NO, people cheat to be consistent while they are already good. So they dont have these off games bottomfragging, potentially loosing 600k?
Coldzera simply has the best cheats in the scene imo, same with niko. Plus maybe higher natural skill, but even that should sometimes fall into inconsistency. Niko is there sometimes, but coldzera is just inhumanly