Any doubt that he is cheating?

People can get that good, but especially in something virtual like video game, you cannot ever become 100% consistent at what you do. aiming is about fucking Milimeter pixels, especially mid/long range. spraying can be fucking random, you cannot perfect spraying or flicking to someones head. Now suddenly mr coldzera appears and is able to do both pretty much perfect consistently, game for game for game. No off games, no consitency issues. Every human has off days, no matter what they do. Now you try to tell me he found enlightment through counter strike and he is no longer bound to the human inconsistency.
People think mostly pros would cheat to be good at the game, NO, people cheat to be consistent while they are already good. So they dont have these off games bottomfragging, potentially loosing 600k?
Coldzera simply has the best cheats in the scene imo, same with niko. Plus maybe higher natural skill, but even that should sometimes fall into inconsistency. Niko is there sometimes, but coldzera is just inhumanly

Well, i think we have not the same vision of what a human can do so this debat would be infinite.

I'm not saying your wrong or what, it's just that i believe human can actually do this with genetics gift and more than 10K Hours on the game.

Precision is something your muscle can learn, your eyes can learn...

Counter strike have RNG but still, it's not real rng, so after i don't know how many hours, you will prob have encounter every type of RNG on your bullet, and you would have develop unconscious spray rectification that you do ( i'm talking about mouse movement ) that can be close to what a cheat can do.

and as i said, even if Usain bolt can have off day, he would still run prob faster than 99% of the population. Depend on where is your skill celling at the moment.

With love and not a single part of hate.

PS: I think org actually have a rule in their contract, and they could prob sued a player who cheat, so i'm not sure about it gettin worth it in a pro level team.