75$ OMEGALUL

shigetora

Master Guardian
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jan 4, 2017
What is this price xD? I can buy esportal cheat for 25$ if i want to why this insane price? I would expect Faceit Client atleast, i mean i can afford it but in my opinion its too much :/ 50$ would be the limit

Reactions: Sarac007 and Kin
Mates, calm the fuck down, he just made a question, you don't need to bash him for that, every customer has his rights of doubt, leave it as it is and stop the hate.
"Why Am I Still Getting Hate"
Said by KeemStar
Goddamn, how ppl are stupid :X,

to code something takes alot of time and passion beside this if the PRODUKT in this case the "CHEAT" is as safe as it looks right now, it is more then worth it.

i spend since im 12 Playing cs.go and now im in FPL-C with around 9k Hours on all my Acc together :eek:,

so if you want something with good quality you have to pay for it a bit more,
if you can buy a cheat cheaper somewhere else, then go there ? wtf you doing here then?

stupid ppl always seeing the "BAD" part of something and nobody can see the good part of it ... *facepalm*
I agree
But you coulve put it in nicer terms
Its like going to buy a pc
You could go to wish.com for a cheaper price that might be a scam
Or you could go to pcpartpicker.com for the quality shit

Reactions: Singularity
Whats the problem with having id verification and having FACEIT Client bypass being public to those? How could it possibly get leaked I dont get it

Whats the problem with having id verification and having FACEIT Client bypass being public to those? How could it possibly get leaked I dont get it

The problem is not it being leaked as Jim have strengthen the cheat itself to prevent decompilers and such.

The problem is it having too many builds for Faceit to detect. More builds, more chances of the signatures getting detected. This is the reason why private cheats are so hard to identify.

That is why Faceit will be delayed at first, so that Jim can have more time to perfect it.

The problem is not it being leaked as Jim have strengthen the cheat itself to prevent decompilers and such.

The problem is it having too many builds for Faceit to detect. More builds, more chances of the signatures getting detected. This is the reason why private cheats are s

That is why Faceit will be delayed at first, so that Jim can have more time to perfect it.
The problem is that I dont have moni