75$ OMEGALUL

shigetora

Master Guardian
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jan 4, 2017
What is this price xD? I can buy esportal cheat for 25$ if i want to why this insane price? I would expect Faceit Client atleast, i mean i can afford it but in my opinion its too much :/ 50$ would be the limit

Reactions: Sarac007 and Kin
What is this price xD? I can buy esportal cheat for 25$ if i want to why this insane price? I would expect Faceit Client atleast, i mean i can afford it but in my opinion its too much :/ 50$ would be the limit

I see your frustrations, but the price is set that way because it supports other leagues.
Like any other LC products, when you buy it by 3 months and above denominations, you will get a discount. Costing you almost close to $50 a month.

Ofc faceit client.... use our brain and type in google faceit cheats. If your able to find any they are 150e/month ..........

Ofc faceit client.... use our brain and type in google faceit cheats. If your able to find any they are 150e/month ..........

FaceIT is becoming a clone of ESEA, it has so many updates every month it makes the price go all the way up, at this point in time releasing a public bypass for it simply doesn't pay off the headache, privates will always be there so if you can afford it why not.

With LC its worth it
In my opinion no other cheat compares with the aimbot of LC
I you don't like the cheat then simply don't buy it.

Goddamn, how ppl are stupid :X,

to code something takes alot of time and passion beside this if the PRODUKT in this case the "CHEAT" is as safe as it looks right now, it is more then worth it.

i spend since im 12 Playing cs.go and now im in FPL-C with around 9k Hours on all my Acc together :eek:,

so if you want something with good quality you have to pay for it a bit more,
if you can buy a cheat cheaper somewhere else, then go there ? wtf you doing here then?

stupid ppl always seeing the "BAD" part of something and nobody can see the good part of it ... *facepalm*

Reactions: Resolved
Mates, calm the fuck down, he just made a question, you don't need to bash him for that, every customer has his rights of doubt, leave it as it is and stop the hate.