What's up with LC? Latest news, proofings for FaceIT,EAC and more! [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone,
As you might know in the past few weeks our team were testing new bypasses for FaceIT and EAC (including similar EAC like AC's). All tests successfully passed without single ban. Okay ToX, let's get to the point when it will be released because we are waiting. We can't release it today because we have to run a few more tests on different operating systems (For example Windows 7). We have to consider every possible scenario, safety first as always! The first release (not including all anti-cheats) will be out before/at this weekend.

hope to god its out before the weekend bois
No it definitely will be. The only good thing about the delays for the public release is just the confirmation that this bypass completely works because it has now been in use for three weeks for face it alone. And about seven weeks for Gamers Club and the EAC based leagues

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

For those who want to freeze their subs keep in mind the minimum amount of time are 7 days. We can't unfreeze it immediately so keep this in mind.

Thank you for your patience,
Leaguecheats Staff

It's mostly that people are spamming hard to try to get to the page and which I said that I think it would be released by the time we reach that page based on the speed at which the pages were going not for everyone to spam hardcore on the Forum in order to try to reach that page as if I'm waiting for the thread to get that big in order to release the update.

Well the speed was normal... :D We all spammed already before in this thread.

proxy.php

1200th reply :D
well you were the reply number 1201 ;)
... and counting [emoji6]

Jimster seeing the thread getting closer and closer to 70
proxy.php

Hopefully not, because this would mean that we have to wait for page 80... we are just too fast here [emoji23]

that thread ...

Everyone is spamming like this so hard.... This thread has lost it's meaning a long time ago ^^

You still believe he's making it ?
I don't know if you believe or not but I was playing at FaceIT with Jimster's bypass. Before I joined game I had to run 3-4 files. It was little bit complicated because I took me 10 minutes to understand how it works and how to inject the cheat correctly. I'm familiar with J480's software so I know what I'm doing (2+ y experience, using LC almost everyday). Now imagine the average customer.. he have trouble turning raw input off. I'm 99% sure he won't be able to follow steps correctly and end up:
-Getting FaceIT banned
-Breaking his OS (probably format required)

Now putting those files into one single .exe + supports almost every possible OS (Windows 7/8/10 32-bit & 64-bit) + hardest part, secure everything = takes some time.

If you don't agree with our policy please do not subscribe to our software.

I don't know if you believe or not but I was playing at FaceIT with Jimster's bypass. Before I joined game I had to run 3-4 files. It was little bit complicated because I took me 10 minutes to understand how it works and how to inject the cheat correctly. I'm familiar with J480's software so I know what I'm doing (2+ y experience, using LC almost everyday). Now imagine the average customer.. he have trouble turning raw input off. I'm 99% sure he won't be able to follow steps correctly and end up:
-Getting FaceIT banned
-Breaking his OS (probably format required)

Now putting those files into one single .exe + supports almost every possible OS (Windows 7/8/10 32-bit & 64-bit) + hardest part, secure everything = takes some time.

If you don't agree with our policy please do not subscribe to our software.

No offense, but as a customer, you sound really unproffesional. We dont care what jim has to do (no offense), we know its hard, but thats why we pay $35. Its not like its a friendly favour. And its especailly annoying when people like me spend a lot of money on this because the INITIAL post said it would be out 2 weeks ago before the weekend [DEFINATLY], and here we are now still with excuses.

Reactions: Taazuma and Koon
No offense, but as a customer, you sound really unproffesional. We dont care what jim has to do (no offense), we know its hard, but thats why we pay $35. Its not like its a friendly favour. And its especailly annoying when people like me spend a lot of money on this because the INITIAL post said it would be out 2 weeks ago before the weekend [DEFINATLY], and here we are now still with excuses.
And that's why there aren't any ETAs. Because people don't understand that the "E" in ETA means Estimated..

Edit: Damn the hate for speaking the truth rofl

Last edited:
And that's why there aren't any ETAs. Because people don't understand that the "E" in ETA means Estimated..
Exactly.
Look at what happened in this thread when I attempted to even hint at one.
People spammed the thread to reach what I had suggested as if that speeds up my work.

Especially things which will be geared to last.

Status
Not open for further replies.