What's up with LC? Latest news, proofings for FaceIT,EAC and more! [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone,
As you might know in the past few weeks our team were testing new bypasses for FaceIT and EAC (including similar EAC like AC's). All tests successfully passed without single ban. Okay ToX, let's get to the point when it will be released because we are waiting. We can't release it today because we have to run a few more tests on different operating systems (For example Windows 7). We have to consider every possible scenario, safety first as always! The first release (not including all anti-cheats) will be out before/at this weekend.

hope to god its out before the weekend bois
No it definitely will be. The only good thing about the delays for the public release is just the confirmation that this bypass completely works because it has now been in use for three weeks for face it alone. And about seven weeks for Gamers Club and the EAC based leagues

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

For those who want to freeze their subs keep in mind the minimum amount of time are 7 days. We can't unfreeze it immediately so keep this in mind.

Thank you for your patience,
Leaguecheats Staff

@aciufu A YEAR!? What are you talking about man NotLikeThis

On 4th march will be exacly 2 months since Jimster started working on that bypass. Where that year comes from man?

@bendis916
HAHAHAAH XD

Man that ETA was 1 month ago. Usually ETA is +- 1 week not 1 year
Not specifically you but people who are too impatient and ask all the time are the reason we won't see ETAs in the future (at least i wouldnt give out ETAs anymore after this thread) just relax, drink a cup of coffee and wait ... better than getting banned because something wasnt finished properly
just give people not false hope!
he isnt giving people false hope :D he is staff and has probably access to the testing phase

Lets give it until 15 of March I think by then it will be released and it would be fully completed. of course it could be before that but until than ppl can relax and wait at least like i dont think it will take more than 15 days plus if before well than perfect.

I really hope so, Its about 90% done at the moment.
I have some more things to add that I thought about which will remove confusion from customers and I have to update the Auth system for the new addition.

10% of 59 days are 5.9 days, its going to be soon boyz ^^

btw u guys should be more professional and give he time for what are u paying, he could be asshole and release a shit update for get all of u banned and be unprofessional how u had been, he its just trying to help us all by giving an ETA and u all are concentrated on that and not in what he is doing, he its the only out there who its releasing a p2c for faceit anticheat. otherwise in future he will be an dickhead and say u only "we are updating that, wait..."

* and yes, I'm the same one who were spamming comments of getting me renew, so my tip seems a joke *

btw u guys should be more professional and give he time for what are u paying, he could be asshole and release a shit update for get all of u banned and be unprofessional how u had been, he its just trying to help us all by giving an ETA and u all are concentrated on that and not in what he is doing, he its the only out there who its releasing a p2c for faceit anticheat. otherwise in future he will be an dickhead and say u only "we are updating that, wait..."

* and yes, I'm the same one who were spamming comments of getting me renew, so my tip seems a joke *

* and yes, you're the one who is not using the edit button :D

I have actually improve the functionality quite a bit from the original release that I gave to the beta testers. I think that even the testers at this point in time would be quite excited to see all of the new changes.

I have actually improve the functionality quite a bit from the original release that I gave to the beta testers. I think that even the testers at this point in time would be quite excited to see all of the new changes.

I hope you realize Jimster that March 1st is tomorrrow.

Aaaand an AC update for the client is coming soon so I hope it doesn't make the client detect more stuff.

70 page and proof is coooming ! VaultBoyVaultBoyVaultBoyVaultBoy

Status
Not open for further replies.