What's up with LC? Latest news, proofings for FaceIT,EAC and more! [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone,
As you might know in the past few weeks our team were testing new bypasses for FaceIT and EAC (including similar EAC like AC's). All tests successfully passed without single ban. Okay ToX, let's get to the point when it will be released because we are waiting. We can't release it today because we have to run a few more tests on different operating systems (For example Windows 7). We have to consider every possible scenario, safety first as always! The first release (not including all anti-cheats) will be out before/at this weekend.

hope to god its out before the weekend bois
No it definitely will be. The only good thing about the delays for the public release is just the confirmation that this bypass completely works because it has now been in use for three weeks for face it alone. And about seven weeks for Gamers Club and the EAC based leagues

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

For those who want to freeze their subs keep in mind the minimum amount of time are 7 days. We can't unfreeze it immediately so keep this in mind.

Thank you for your patience,
Leaguecheats Staff

it will happen but you need to be patient like me and the whole community and i'm sure jimster is doing his best and he is giving us all his precious time to bypass faceit ac
i agree but it will not happen on 70 page

It seems to me that even if collected a certain number of pages, the update will not be released :D
no offense but you joined February 16 and you are already impatient I subbed 3 month league and soon its expiring and I don't lose hope and i'm sure Jim will bypass it

Reactions: Adex
no offense but you joined February 16 and you are already impatient I subbed 3 month league and soon its expiring and I don't lose hope and i'm sure Jim will bypass it
No matter how much I signed. I, like you, waiting for updates.

No matter how much I signed. I, like you, waiting for updates.
Update is on 60 page, since 06 feb we have 20 full days. Now we have 59(~60) pages. So this mean that we have 3 pages per 1 day. Update should be out in a few hours if this is true :)

Yall are crazy for thinking Jimster is serious with coming out with the update on the 60th page.

Right now he showed me a message that needs AC .. If it is true that 60 pages and a new proof we enter this open champagne

here to make the update possible for my friends in needDatSheffy faceit gonna be like "we have 100+ new level 10s in fpl wtf"NotLikeThis

Reactions: Mr666
Why are you spamming so much?
I will be the one who gets this to page 60 anyways VaultBoy

On a serious note, can't we use this thread for actual NEWS about the progression? Rather than seeing all these kids crying every hour about the bypass not being released. Just my 5 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.