Updater is back up

Hey all,
I restarted the build server and relinked everything.
The updater is now working again.

Please feel free to login and download whatever you need.

Thanks for your patience!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sk.coldzera
You need to link your account to get VIP.

You are probably trying to download the wrong cheat.

Reactions: sk.coldzera
having the right cheat and claiming the updater don't work are 2 different things.

You are attempting to download the wrong cheat if you are getting auth failed on the updater.

Hi @Jimster480 I just bought the cheat 35usd for 1 month cheating.. this is my first time that im using another cheat.. previous cheats ive used arent leaugee supported anymore so im going to be a new customer here!

Problem is that i have paid, but i dont know how to link my account to get VIP? im new here so i dont know what to do..

cheers :)

Hi @Jimster480 I just bought the cheat 35usd for 1 month cheating.. this is my first time that im using another cheat.. previous cheats ive used arent leaugee supported anymore so im going to be a new customer here!

Problem is that i have paid, but i dont know how to link my account to get VIP? im new here so i dont know what to do..

cheers :)

You are gonna get a mail from Jimster on your paypal mail with instructions on how to do it :)

Because it's for security reasons. To prevent fraud.
PayPal doesnt protect things sent to random emails, only to the emails you paid from.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint