Some questions.

guardian04

Apr 24, 2017
Hey,

I buyed subscribe for league verison last night.I'm the new user with LC.

1-) This league verison support FACEIT ?
2-) This league version support MM,Community servers,Public servers ?

Hey,

I buyed subscribe for league verison last night.I'm the new user with LC.

1-) This league verison support FACEIT ?
2-) This league version support MM,Community servers,Public servers ?
Faceit web version is supported atm, the client bypass along with eac support will come soon. Also works for mm ofc and any other nonclient ac

well the bypass should be out before the 1st of may so
Oh dat sounds great, I will never play mm or public servers with this league version right ? Because this is only league version.I mean this league version support MM,VAC2,VAC3,Comunity servers ? I waiting for bypass faceit ac.Sorry my bad english dude.

Last edited:
Oh dat sounds great, I will never play mm or public servers with this league version right ? Because this is only league version.I mean this league version support MM,VAC2,VAC3,Comunity servers ? I waiting for bypass faceit ac.Sorry my bad english dude.
all of our cheats here support mm, vac2, vac3, and comm servers. the only thing you currently cant play on are leagues that require a client

all of our cheats here support mm, vac2, vac3, and comm servers. the only thing you currently cant play on are leagues that require a client
Thank you a lot dude, so league cheat 1 month support (VAC2,VAC3,Smac,MM,Public servers and will support faceit AC after 1 may.)
So i got buyed yesterday this cheat.When will active my account for sub.

Thank you a lot dude, so league cheat 1 month support (VAC2,VAC3,Smac,MM,Public servers and will support faceit AC after 1 may.)
So i got buyed yesterday this cheat.When will active my account for sub.
usually 24-48 hours if its past 24 hours make a supp ticket

well the bypass should be out before the 1st of may so

You are in the LC team and give this info?
Are you serious? This just gives false hope and makes people buy it.

Just be fair and tell the people the right thing. That a closed beta starts probably at 1. may
And since @guardian04 just joined, he will have no chance to be a part of this beta.

If the LC3.0 comes out on 1. may , what would be the bomb, I apologize sincerely

Reactions: Narcas
You are in the LC team and give this info?
Are you serious? This just gives false hope and makes people buy it.

Just be fair and tell the people the right thing. That a closed beta starts probably at 1. may
And since @guardian04 just joined, he will have no chance to be a part of this beta.

If the LC3.0 comes out on 1. may , what would be the bomb, I apologize sincerely
can you read? "should be out" i just say info that ive been told

can you read? "should be out" i just say info that ive been told

Yes sir I can read.
But you as a support member don't have the info, that there will be a closed beta?
I understand your post as: LC 3.0 sould come out before 1 May.

But we already know it doesnt..

Last edited:
Yes sir I can read.
But you as a support member don't have the info, that there will be a closed beta?

It might just get released without the beta though im not too sure. Jim just needs to finish one last part for the cheat though i wont say what cus i might not be allowed to. We'll see if it gets released before the 1st tho and if it does i want you to write on my profile that i have a big fat weewee Kappa

It might just get released without the beta though im not too sure. Jim just needs to finish one last part for the cheat though i wont say what cus i might not be allowed to. We'll see if it gets released before the 1st tho and if it does i want you to write on my profile that i have a big fat weewee Kappa

Haha You will get that!

Yes sir I can read.

I'm a man of my word. Please read my ETA post.

Anyway closed.

Reactions: dkhero