rh0l's honest testimonial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you using hide files 1 cause I played cevo and not banned ! Check your fov , smooth and if you turned off you ESP etc etc
Ofcourse, i did read the WIKI and followed the guides, even waited 2 days for jimster to confirm how to inject on CEVO. I do not use visuals on EAC, ESL Wire or CEVO. I already know you can't use anything visual on those A/C's.

When did you last play CEVO with LC?

My fov is pretty low, and i do not use flickshot key.
Fov 1-2, high smooth.

I'm not new to cheating.

So guys.

We both tried that out with LC. He went into a game with LC (killed the fuckn process which launches paladin). We were so fucking excited about it because he didnt get banned while he was ingame. Then he went to sleep and i said to him in the morning dude ur banned (im glad that i didnt used LC on cevo and he tried it first^^). Then i tried it with another cheat i bought after the esl ban (start cheat -> unplug ur FAT32 usb stick -> start steam -> start cevo client -> game) and im still not banned on CEVO. The main thing is if u dont unplug ur usb stick ur insta banned ^^

ESL we both tried it too. I was the guide who helped him howto build the cheat. i Made this through TeamViewer.

Settings we did:
we left everything blank (random name)
hidefiles while ingame
hidesettings
persistent
cheat was located in windows/temp/randomshitgeneratedfolderwithdigitsandshit

everything worked out as planned. We were pretty hyped about that our settings are hidden while ingame, because i knew that we will get instabanned if this is not working.

we both got banned WHILE being ingame. the funny thing is i didnt even played with the cheat, because it was not working, but we still won tho.

(sorry for my really bad english tho)

but i have to say that LC is pretty strong on faceit ! the aimbot is so fuckn good and strong and at the same time looking really legit!

So guys.

We both tried that out with LC. He went into a game with LC (killed the fuckn process which launches paladin). We were so fucking excited about it because he didnt get banned while he was ingame. Then he went to sleep and i said to him in the morning dude ur banned (im glad that i didnt used LC on cevo and he tried it first^^). Then i tried it with another cheat i bought after the esl ban (start cheat -> unplug ur FAT32 usb stick -> start steam -> start cevo client -> game) and im still not banned on CEVO. The main thing is if u dont unplug ur usb stick ur insta banned ^^

ESL we both tried it too. I was the guide who helped him howto build the cheat. i Made this through TeamViewer.

Settings we did:
we left everything blank (random name)
hidefiles while ingame
hidesettings
persistent
cheat was located in windows/temp/randomshitgeneratedfolderwithdigitsandshit

everything worked out as planned. We were pretty hyped about that our settings are hidden while ingame, because i knew that we will get instabanned if this is not working.

we both got banned WHILE being ingame. the funny thing is i didnt even played with the cheat, because it was not working, but we still won tho.

(sorry for my really bad english tho)
And now we're happily cheating on everything with a different cheat provider.
Thanks LC for the best experiences in leagues so far.
i'll still use LC for my casual CheatIT (faceit) fun cause i really like the cheat, but i would never recommend this to anyone who wants to play anything that has clientsided anti cheat.

Reactions: nykon
This is being looked into as previously stated, I can confirm CEVO is undetected and ESL is being tested.

This has gotten WAY out of control we will not delete the thread as once again we HIDE NOTHING as a PREMIER PROVIDER.

I am going to lock it because it has gotten out of control.

EDIT: We will make a formal announcement on the news section when we have concluded all testing.

Dear guys, we are taking seriously feedback for you. We are going to check ESL & CEVO proofings again. Buy page and WIKI will be edited.

Regards, ToX

Status
Not open for further replies.