rh0l's honest testimonial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will check into this ban and see.
I am actually very close to releasing the new protection modules and then it will be ultra simple to use once again. Basically just run protection exe and run anticheat and play.

Really sorry to hear that you got banned. If you can please PM me your loader settings aswell as your cheat file path, file name and arguments (if you aren't using save settings to file) that would be a great help.
Sorry that some things about the procedure is outdated, I have been buried in coding work and rarely have time to browse the site other than to check tickets or renew customers.

I sent you PM with it.
I'm cheating so i know im going to get banned eventually. I did not have in mind to play CEVO when i bought LC, it was for ESL and some faceit. I can still use it on faceit, cause its a really good aimbot and such in it but then the cheap version would have been enough.

Pretty nice an honest review,

I can agree with the support community who will just reply with
"eh luk at teh wiki xd u knoophttps://leaguecheats.com/docs"

Or some guys comes-in with
"look at my thread i've made a tutoriel for legit settings check it out ;) ;) ;) ;)"

The ESP is very basic, it's true. But i do the work even on FaceIT
I personally love and use the dlight.

I don't use it on ESL/CEVO but only on FaceIT so I can't say if it's detected or no, but I will trust you on that.
And for the support himself yeah that is true, they are so slow and not really effective.
(Wait 5 Days to finally have a fix to my problem) They come one by one telling you to download some packages.

Hope you will not stay on that bad experience, i've used +10 P2C and I think that I will stay with LC.
What the heck XD, when I was support at LC I would reply instantly no joke. Heck, all of us did :(.

We almost always reply very quickly.
My friend just played doing same injection method as i did on ESL Wire(and got banned with LC), and he has not been banned yet.
He's using a different cheat than LC, i will update if he gets banned from that cheat. Seems to me now that it is LC that is detected on ESL Wire.
Can anyone from this site actually go confirm it? Go toggle LC on ESL and see if you get ban?

My friend just played doing same injection method as i did on ESL Wire(and got banned with LC), and he has not been banned yet.
He's using a different cheat than LC, i will update if he gets banned from that cheat. Seems to me now that it is LC that is detected on ESL Wire.
Can anyone from this site actually go confirm it? Go toggle LC on ESL and see if you get ban?
I'm going to check into all of this this week.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

na your either lying or didn't do it right there are extra steps you have to do to be sucure on esl and cevo but I have played on both and one of the cevo games there was an admin spectating us all no ban iv played quite a few games on cevo and a few games on esl so no your wrong you have obviously done something wrong the support here is straight up the best ever better then ANY site iv seen not even cheat sites any site at all the admins are all great please look up what to do first before jumping onto a league and saying it was "detected"

Yesterday my ticket was replied in 20min and I was setup in less than 15 min!! So seriously the staff is amazing here ! Half staff is EU and the one is US so anytime someone is available

Reactions: Jimster480
Yesterday my ticket was replied in 20min and I was setup in less than 15 min!! So seriously the staff is amazing here ! Half staff is EU and the one is US so anytime someone is available

Laisse tomber la galere que ça à était pour moi..

na your either lying or didn't do it right there are extra steps you have to do to be sucure on esl and cevo but I have played on both and one of the cevo games there was an admin spectating us all no ban iv played quite a few games on cevo and a few games on esl so no your wrong you have obviously done something wrong the support here is straight up the best ever better then ANY site iv seen not even cheat sites any site at all the admins are all great please look up what to do first before jumping onto a league and saying it was "detected"
Nope. Exact same steps as i used with LC and still unbanned today. Clearly LC is not safe on CEVO or ESL Wire at this moment.

LC might have been undetected on it in the past, but it does not change the present.

Considering your profile and time being on LC, you have deep personal feelings towards it,and sure keep it that way buddy. Amazing cheat(aimbot), but don't go spill bullshit and make people waste their time and money on it for ESL use until Jimster fixes the detection.

But hey let's take you serious for one moment. Since you have a lot of knowledge and use of LC in ESL and CEVO, let's hear the extra steps, maybe even some screenshots of you winning ladders with LC on ESL. ((Past month only)) You can ofcourse remove your name from the screenshots, just keep it from the actual client so you're not pasting random people's profile.

Spam, please start using edit button instead of spamming our forums.
You're funny buddy, not even you know how to inject into CEVO with LC. Now go dig a hole and take your shitpost with you.
proxy.php

gyazo.com/a3564cda526ed1c23a060bdae7fa061d

Nope. Exact same steps as i used with LC and still unbanned today. Clearly LC is not safe on CEVO or ESL Wire at this moment.

LC might have been undetected on it in the past, but it does not change the present.

Considering your profile and time being on LC, you have deep personal feelings towards it,and sure keep it that way buddy. Amazing cheat(aimbot), but don't go spill bullshit and make people waste their time and money on it for ESL use until Jimster fixes the detection.

But hey let's take you serious for one moment. Since you have a lot of knowledge and use of LC in ESL and CEVO, let's hear the extra steps, maybe even some screenshots of you winning ladders with LC on ESL. ((Past month only)) You can ofcourse remove your name from the screenshots, just keep it from the actual client so you're not pasting random people's profile.
see the extra steps its on the forms you dumb sh*t ROFL look up what to do before you jump on it saying it is "detected" just because your to lazy to do 5 minutes of research there are also some features that are not supported on cevo and esl again its all over the forms and 5 minutes of research would tell you this. I just feel bad for you :(

You're funny buddy, not even you know how to inject into CEVO with LC. Now go dig a hole and take your shitpost with you.
proxy.php

gyazo.com/a3564cda526ed1c23a060bdae7fa061d
and for this yeah look what that guy said was that all the shit you did no because if that's all what you did then you wouldn't of got banned just like I said in that post people say it is "detected" then they just don't follow steps like you :( and I said I'm not 100% sure because I don't want to be reliable for someone getting banned and I would rather have them contact a admin

so please stop because everyone from admins to me to people that just got on this cheat like a week ago are all telling you its fine and the support is great and your just a dip sh*t :(NotLikeThis

see the extra steps its on the forms you dumb sh*t ROFL look up what to do before you jump on it saying it is "detected" just because your to lazy to do 5 minutes of research there are also some features that are not supported on cevo and esl again its all over the forms and 5 minutes of research would tell you this. I just feel bad for you :(

and for this yeah look what that guy said was that all the shit you did no because if that's all what you did then you wouldn't of got banned just like I said in that post people say it is "detected" then they just don't follow steps like you :( and I said I'm not 100% sure because I don't want to be reliable for someone getting banned and I would rather have them contact a admin

so please stop because everyone from admins to me to people that just got on this cheat like a week ago are all telling you its fine and the support is great and your just a dip sh*t :(NotLikeThis
You're stating that you play CEVO with admins watching you earlier, yet you can't explain how to inject to a guy asking. C'mon dude, get your post count going.

It is detected, Jimster is already aware of it and said he will look into it. Doesn't help that you go and downvote a review saying i'm "dumb" for injecting wrong when i did not inject wrong, and it's undetected. ROFL even the coder won't know if shit is detected on leagues or not if people like you come and fanboy your cheat claiming false shit.

Holy shit dude, you want LC to be undetected in leagues? or you just want to get a higher post count on this forum? let the coder know so he can fix it, instead of saying it's undetected and working perfect on all leagues without ban when it's a load of bullshit you're letting out.

You're stating that you play CEVO with admins watching you earlier, yet you can't explain how to inject to a guy asking. C'mon dude, get your post count going.

It is detected, Jimster is already aware of it and said he will look into it. Doesn't help that you go and downvote a review saying i'm "dumb" for injecting wrong when i did not inject wrong, and it's undetected. ROFL even the coder won't know if shit is detected on leagues or not if people like you come and fanboy your cheat claiming false shit.

Holy shit dude, you want LC to be undetected in leagues? or you just want to get a higher post count on this forum? let the coder know so he can fix it, instead of saying it's undetected and working perfect on all leagues without ban when it's a load of bullshit you're letting out.
na jimsters just trying to be nice to someone that has autism NotLikeThis he says he will look into it and has before but again like before he will find nothing wrong the only problem is people don't follow instructions ROFL and disliking a post doesn't make it any harder to find if you try posting sh*it like this on any other form they will take it down and ban you from the forms faster then you can say scam lol
and I know you have autism but I mean you should be able to read right? I said I don't want to be responsible for a ban or ban evasion so I would rather have someone contact an admin as admins have posted about how to do this and once you set it up you don't have to do the steps again and it has been months sense I have had to do these steps come on man read a little

you just got to research and read more you know its not that hard man I know you dropped out in the 3rd grade but you can sound out words and clap your hand to the words you got this I believe in you ;)

na jimsters just trying to be nice to someone that has autism NotLikeThis he says he will look into it and has before but again like before he will find nothing wrong the only problem is people don't follow instructions ROFL and disliking a post doesn't make it any harder to find if you try posting sh*it like this on any other form they will take it down and ban you from the forms faster then you can say scam lol
and I know you have autism but I mean you should be able to read right? I said I don't want to be responsible for a ban or ban evasion so I would rather have someone contact an admin as admins have posted about how to do this and once you set it up you don't have to do the steps again and it has been months sense I have had to do these steps come on man read a little

you just got to research and read more you know its not that hard man I know you dropped out in the 3rd grade but you can sound out words and clap your hand to the words you got this I believe in you ;)
It's funny that you keep typing shit, go toggle on CEVO or ESL Wire and show us proof.

It's a fact that LC is detected when i can go out the next day and buy a working cheat for ESL, CEVO, and EAC (Tested all and not banned after 1 game). Funny story, i didnt inject wrong on any of the leagues when i was using LC. It's just detected, and i even thought that it was my own fault for getting ban, kind of sad but meh..

You're really upset man, calm down. :) No need to go with your biggest insult "Autism", save that one for later big boy. It's like we're going back to 2012 when i'm reading your message.

It's funny that you keep typing shit, go toggle on CEVO or ESL Wire and show us proof.

It's a fact that LC is detected when i can go out the next day and buy a working cheat for ESL, CEVO, and EAC (Tested all and not banned after 1 game). Funny story, i didnt inject wrong on any of the leagues when i was using LC. It's just detected, and i even thought that it was my own fault for getting ban, kind of sad but meh..

You're really upset man, calm down. :) No need to go with your biggest insult "Autism", save that one for later big boy. It's like we're going back to 2012 when i'm reading your message.
kid can't read makes me sad #feelsbadman :(

when I prove you wrong you just think of something else to complain about lol I'm not going to give you my cevo or esl lol and eac isn't even ud for league version you don't know anything about this cheat you couldn't even read the home page before hopping onto a league and getting banned then getting mad saying "omg its so detected fuck jimster" admins tried to help you and tried to help you get the hack because you had a broken pc and because you couldn't even read the wiki let alone do some research rip you man rip you :( :(

Last edited:
Are you using hide files 1 cause I played cevo and not banned ! Check your fov , smooth and if you turned off you ESP etc etc

Kinda funny before you admitted to injecting wrong now you didn't.

Cevo is undetected, garunteed you can ask on private forums if you'd like I'm sure a majority of our users base will tell you they cheat with no issues. ESL we are quite sure is undetected but we will evaluate it as we take every report seriously.

We don't lie or hide anything, we unlike our competitors do not hide anything, we've never hidden any detections or claims of detections. Every single time someone say they got detected we retest.

Also you'll find it to be a far cry that any of our user base will expose their accounts to prove you wrong. You would not want to have to be exposed so you really can't ask others to either.

Last edited:
Reactions: dexteer
kid can't read makes me sad #feelsbadman :(

when I prove you wrong you just think of something else to complain about lol I'm not going to give you my cevo or esl lol and eac isn't even ud for league version you don't know anything about this cheat you couldn't even read the home page before hopping onto a league and getting banned then getting mad saying "omg its so detected fuck jimster" admins tried to help you and tried to help you get the hack because you had a broken pc and because you couldn't even read the wiki let alone do some research rip you man rip you :( :(
I have never had issues getting the hack, and neither any problem with my PC being broken. It's another guy posting on this thread.
Yes i can't read, yet you're the one who couldn't read the previous replies with sucess.

The wiki states the most obvious shit.

I know LC don't support EAC, but the new cheat i bought is supporting it. Please read my reply more carefully, or have your mother/father help you out with the hard words.

Last edited:
Kinda funny before you admitted to injecting wrong now you didn't.

Cevo is undetected, garunteed you can ask on private forums if you'd like I'm sure a majority of our users base will tell you they cheat with no issues. ESL we are quite sure is undetected but we will evaluate it as we take every report seriously.

We don't lie or hide anything, we unlike our competitors do not hide anything, we've never hidden any detections or claims of detections. Every single time someone say they got detected we retest.

Also you'll find it to be a far cry that any of our user base will expose their accounts to prove you wrong. You would not want to have to be exposed so you really can't ask others to either.
You know why i thought i injected wrong? Cause the awesome support(Might even be you) told me that i injected wrong and thats why i got banned, they tell you to kill wirehelper process or w.e name it has, but ESL wire can't launch without it.
I'm now injecting another cheat without killing the process and still no ban.

I understand you want to be seen as undetected everywhere. It's a business afterall.

I don't believe a word you're saying tho, 50+ users using it on ESL Wire, and so many on CEVO but yet not a single person can help in the private forum on how to inject? Or let me guess, "You can't expect other LEAGUE players to tell you how!"

If i can play with another cheat now and STILL not banned. Already 3 days with no automatic ban from the ESL Wire anticheat. (Might get ban evade, i did get fucked by LC on ESL afterall. We will see)

It seems to be something wrong with your cheat / guidance / injection that needs a HUGE fix, or how would you like to explain it?

@nykon How's your ESL Wire ban from LC going buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.