rh0l's honest testimonial

Status
Not open for further replies.

rh0l

Aug 20, 2016
Here's my testimonial for leaguecheats(35$ version).
For the guy who do not wish to read it all:
Good aimbot - really basic ESP - Decent triggerbot - Doesnt support the advertised anti cheats.

Let's start out with the aimbot.

10/10 - Aimbot
It is one of the best aimbots i have yet tried. I've been using several paid cheats over the last years, and i will put LC aimbot in top 3 on my list. You can really carry hard with the right settings and look so legit. Pistol, AWP, Automatic, any weapon just reks anything with it. (Flickshot key is amazing feature to have aswell)

2/10 - Visuals / ESP
Really really basic ESP, seems like there was not much work done into this feature. You basically have the option to put a box as ESP and some dlight(shadows) i guess this is leaguecheats answer to chams? otherwise the rest is pretty meh.. Anyways, you won't need ESP with that strong aimbot. Not much more to say about it.

5/10 - Triggerbot
Does the job, but nothing really special. Not bad, not good just what ever. I ended up not using the trigger at all after configuring a good aimbot config.

Now for the one reason i bought LC! It is undetected on so much!! (((NOT REALLY UNDETECTED)))

League support 1/10
I'll give your league support 1 cause i did not yet get banned on faceit! (the one anti cheat i could have spent 10$ on cheat and not get ban!!) Otherwise it would have been 0.
I'm banned on CEVO for 1 year for cheating.
I'm banned on ESL 2 years for cheating.

Since the guides are completely missing on this forum/site. After searching hours, i still did not know how to inject into CEVO or ESL.

After hours of searching and setting everything up, i injected into ESL Wire and got banned after a game. I admit i did not inject it correct first time! I got banned, my own fault. Point taken.

So after setting up everything again and ready to play some ESL Wire with the RIGHT injection method. (tested multiple times a few days if my ban evade method had worked, playing games legit without any cheats and result was no ban.)
I went again and followed the supporters nice guidance on how to inject when playing ESL Wire! And once again banned after one game.

This cheat does NOT support ESL Wire, you need to update that on your website.

Now for CEVO!
So i thought what ever, ESL is detected atleast let me use my 35$ LC on CEVO then so i dont waste my sub!
Set everything up, this time i made sure to ask supporters for how to inject on CEVO. I got no response to my support ticket after 24 hours(The supporter in TS never gave me any support either, after helping another costumer he went to play game i think and told me to make a 24 hours support ticket instead!), but my friend wrote Jimster and asked. He replied and i followed his way of injecting on CEVO.
I played one game yesterday on CEVO, and woke up to nice ban on my profile.

Screenshots here.
http://i.imgur.com/7v81yIe.jpg
http://imgur.com/a/ZpHCy

1/10 - Costumer support
Awful, they just link you to some mediocre wiki page that states the most obvious things "DONT PLAY WITH HIGH FOV ON ESL etc".
They seem to have low to zero knowledge on how to inject the cheat on the different A/C's that they support. (honestly think they used the forum search function to reply to my ticket, not sure!)
Support time is from 2 hours to ??? (they still didnt tell me how to inject on CEVO, i would never have known without my friend writing a PM to Jimster)

??/10 Community
No idea, seems to be casual. I have not yet posted on the forum or engaged in any threads.

Total score of: 4/10

Conclusion:
Buy the cheap LC version if you want to cheat on faceit and matchmaking.
Don't buy this if you have low 'cheating' knowledge as support is hard to come by. (Maybe if you pay the 50$ for the paid setup it will be better!)
Don't buy it for ESL Wire or CEVO. (It is detected) - People will reply to this testimonial and have their own opinions about their beloved cheat, i honestly don't care for opinions or personal feelings. I care about facts guys so please, if you make a claim do it with proof in the replies.

- Just want to add an update to the situation -
My friends has been playing ESL Wire and CEVO (they're using a different cheat, that is undetected.) with the injection method i used with LC and is NOT banned from any of them. LC is 100% detected on CEVO and ESL Wire.
You guys should really update supported anti cheats so people don't fall for it, and waste their money.

proxy.php

Last edited:
Pretty nice an honest review,

I can agree with the support community who will just reply with
"eh luk at teh wiki xd u knoophttps://leaguecheats.com/docs"

Or some guys comes-in with
"look at my thread i've made a tutoriel for legit settings check it out ;) ;) ;) ;)"

The ESP is very basic, it's true. But i do the work even on FaceIT
I personally love and use the dlight.

I don't use it on ESL/CEVO but only on FaceIT so I can't say if it's detected or no, but I will trust you on that.
And for the support himself yeah that is true, they are so slow and not really effective.
(Wait 5 Days to finally have a fix to my problem) They come one by one telling you to download some packages.

Hope you will not stay on that bad experience, i've used +10 P2C and I think that I will stay with LC.

Last edited:
Pretty nice an honest review,

I can agree with the support community who will just reply with
"eh luk at teh wiki xd u knoophttps://leaguecheats.com/docs"

Or some guys comes-in with
"look at my thread i've made a tutoriel for legit settings check it out ;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))"

The ESP is very basic, it's true.
I don't use it on ESL/CEVO but only on FaceIT so I can't say if it's detected or no, but I will trust you on that.
And for the support himself yeah that is true, they are just a bit slower. (Wait 5 Days to finally have a fix to my problem).
Hope you will not stay on that bad experience.
Your PC was broken, that's not our fault that you had malware on your PC and my staff went through thick and thin trying to fix it. Any other site would have told you to fuck off.

Basic esp? We have more esp features than any other cheat site on the planet, especially when it comes to useful high level esp.

Triggerbot? I'm not sure how much better of a triggerbot you wanted when it's dead accurate and supports autofire for all guns. It's not a magnet trigger (aimbot) and its not a seed trigger (patched rage aimbot trigger) but otherwise I'm not sure what could be better. And we have 2 different types to choose from.

When it comes to the anticheat stuff, I understand that the guides are difficult and they have changed multiple times and can be confusing. I'm working hard on new methods which will be much simpler. With that being said you were ban evading in the first place and esl has delayed bans.

To say the support sucked is just idiotic, many of the replies were in under 10 minutes and my staff answered your questions. Just because you didn't want to try to figure out the answer isn't our fault.

Well sorry to hear both of you have had this experience, I did have some questions for you rh0l and some thing I wanted to correct.

Firstly corrections, rh0l you came to us and demanded a refund within about 10 minutes we replied. We discussed our terms of service and the way you used the cheat we have replied to you like clockwork in under 30 minutes up until you had 2 separate tickets which again is why we ask you to stick to one ticket they get lost in the tickets we get. We get a lot of tickets for new activations, upgrades on products. Troubleshooting etc sorry if your post got buried.

Additionally unless you

Reformatted your pc, changed your hwid with a equipment swap, changed your IP and payment names you use. You'll get reban on cevo and esl.

Also x1c we replied almost hourly and spent days getting you sorted I had you reformat your pc the second it was done it easily working again, our cheats do not work on malware infested pcs for yours and our clients security.

Well sorry to hear both of you have had this experience, I did have some questions for you rh0l and some thing I wanted to correct.

Also x1c we replied almost hourly and spent days getting you sorted I had you reformat your pc the second it was done it easily working again, our cheats do not work on malware infested pcs for yours and our clients security.

Yeah, I don't know wich one of the support tells me to reformat my computer, but I bet if you paid something 25$ and it didn't work for 5 Days and the staff comes-in with the sames answers (CTRL V"You need to download packages..") you will be upset too. But yeah, now it works perfectly.

Yeah, I don't know wich one of the support tells me to reformat my computer, but I bet if you paid something 25$ and it didn't work for 5 Days and the staff comes-in with the sames answers (CTRL V"You need to download packages..") you will be upset too. But yeah, now it works perfectly.

Your computer being broken isn't our fault, we did everything we could to find it only after my personal life gave me time to take a look it sounded to me like a virus, I had you reformat and it was fixed, I also refunded all the time you lost. . . So tell me what we could have done differently from a support perspective if we are so terrible? Because being mind readers we are not.

Your computer being broken isn't our fault, we did everything we could to find it only after my personal life gave me time to take a look it sounded to me like a virus, I had you reformat and it was fixed, I also refunded all the time you lost. . . So tell me what we could have done differently from a support perspective if we are so terrible? Because being mind readers we are not.

From a support POV ? I will try to see what' going on with TV (Like @Krogoth480 did).
Thanks for the refund like I said previously, everything works great now. I don't think we should talk about it on his testimonial.

You're trying to say the delay ban just randomly came the moment i injected again, i was ban evading after i injected wrong. I had no issues playing legit, but ban exactly after 1 game with your injection method. Also doesn't explain the CEVO ban i got just this morning? I have not been banned on CEVO before ever. My first ban was with LC after following your injection method using your cheat.

We didn't come in and ctrl v tell you to download packages. After going through all the routine problems we tried and tried going through your process lists and then we even gave you the time back. So overall you wasted our time with a broken computer and we still gave you the time back.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

You're trying to say the delay ban just randomly came the moment i injected again, i was ban evading after i injected wrong. I had no issues playing legit, but ban exactly after 1 game with your injection method. Also doesn't explain the CEVO ban i got just this morning? I have not been banned on CEVO before ever. My first ban was with LC after following your injection method using your cheat.
Most likely one of the parts didn't work right, like the hide files option. Or the name of the cheat was something stupid and obvious these are the biggest reasons for bans.

We didn't come in and ctrl v tell you to download packages. After going through all the routine problems we tried and tried going through your process lists and then we even gave you the time back. So overall you wasted our time with a broken computer and we still gave you the time back.

And that's why I stay with LC. ;)
Like you said, some other providers just will ask me to GTFO (Like P7 did Kappa)

Last edited:
And that's why I stay with LC. ;)
Like you said, some other providers just will ask me to GTFO (Like P7 did Kappa)

Dont say anything about P7. Some time ago i was really excited about their undetection and league support(before i found LC website) but while i got trial from them and got VAC banned in next 2 days that was very funny. Josh's brain got destroyed by drugs or smthing because i broke up contact with them and he is still writing to me on Skype while im not even answering his messages.

proxy.php

ahh i knew that was not me the problem, p7 is just totally fucked up
i really think he take some hard drugs, that poor guy ... he makes me feel bad.

Dont say anything about P7. Some time ago i was really excited about their undetection and league support(before i found LC website) but while i got trial from them and got VAC banned in next 2 days that was very funny. Josh's brain got destroyed by drugs or smthing because i broke up contact with them and he is still writing to me on Skype while im not even answering his messages.

Most likely one of the parts didn't work right, like the hide files option. Or the name of the cheat was something stupid and obvious these are the biggest reasons for bans.

I double check stuff like this after my ESL failure, i can accept your reasoning that ESL banned me for ban evade.

for CEVO, i spend a really long time getting everything set up. I saw my files were hidden, i didnt name the cheats anything cause i left it blank as suggested from your site. It had weird generated names.

I killed the proccess, tripple checked that it wasent running when running LC.

Sorry to say but for me it just looks like LC is detected on CEVO. Atleast for ESL you can give it a "ban evade" excuse cause i did succesfully ban evade after getting rekt once with wrong injection method, but for CEVO i don't see any other option that your cheat or loader is doing something wrong then.

I double check stuff like this after my ESL failure, i can accept your reasoning that ESL banned me for ban evade.

for CEVO, i spend a really long time getting everything set up. I saw my files were hidden, i didnt name the cheats anything cause i left it blank as suggested from your site. It had weird generated names.

I killed the proccess, tripple checked that it wasent running when running LC.

Sorry to say but for me it just looks like LC is detected on CEVO. Atleast for ESL you can give it a "ban evade" excuse cause i did succesfully ban evade after getting rekt once with wrong injection method, but for CEVO i don't see any other option that your cheat or loader is doing something wrong then.
I will check into this ban and see.
I am actually very close to releasing the new protection modules and then it will be ultra simple to use once again. Basically just run protection exe and run anticheat and play.

Really sorry to hear that you got banned. If you can please PM me your loader settings aswell as your cheat file path, file name and arguments (if you aren't using save settings to file) that would be a great help.
Sorry that some things about the procedure is outdated, I have been buried in coding work and rarely have time to browse the site other than to check tickets or renew customers.

I got banned on CEVO for cheating on an account that never even had CSGO, CEVO bans are bullshit and you can't base your ban off it.

also side note Project-7 has always been a backdoored copy + paste, it was originally run by Fum1n who never went undetected ever... I have no idea who runs it now but fum1n is still mia.

Reactions: Jimster480
I got banned on CEVO for cheating on an account that never even had CSGO, CEVO bans are bullshit and you can't base your ban off it.
Yep they banned a friend of mine who never used a cheat in his life because someone showed them a picture of some correspondence between us.
Literally it wasn't even proof because it could have been easily photo-shopped, and the correspondence had nothing to do with cheats.

This is why nobody really cares about this league.

Yep they banned a friend of mine who never used a cheat in his life because someone showed them a picture of some correspondence between us.
Literally it wasn't even proof because it could have been easily photo-shopped, and the correspondence had nothing to do with cheats.

Maybe that's why LC can't run ... Backdoored by P7

Status
Not open for further replies.